• Poll closed .

DeletedUser

always third place for me.

Number 10 was mine

Its looking for a new home.

nindel

I'll just bud up and say that 9 was mine :3

As for recieving 4 votes, I'm content with that I suppose ;3

To duke oscar, Nutter01, Undead Kurt Cobain and UnintentionalAwesomeness, thanks alot for voting for my piece and I hope that I can do better to keep your support =D

I can say that I definetly have alot to improve on, and that I might've been incorrect in chosing such a lesser known character. Needless to say, there were alot of great entries this round and I'm please to have competed with all of you :33

DeletedUser

I'll just bud up and say that 9 was mine :3

As for recieving 4 votes, I'm content with that I suppose ;3

To duke oscar, Nutter01, Undead Kurt Cobain and UnintentionalAwesomeness, thanks alot for voting for my piece and I hope that I can do better to keep your support =D

I can say that I definetly have alot to improve on, and that I might've been incorrect in chosing such a lesser known character. Needless to say, there were alot of great entries this round and I'm please to have competed with all of you :33

my fav was: 6 > 9 = 1 :3

DeletedUser

Compared to some of the others, 9 should have got more votes :/

That was a cool sig nindel :/ dunno why it didn't get more votes.

DeletedUser95815

Thanks to -TK-, Jubei07, Morthy, muncius, Mynamedoesntfi, Please?, Raving Octopus, Valsar for voting for my signature.

animesigbeta2.png

DeletedUser95344

lol my 4 got flopped :d as anime i could only think of cloud and these kinda hq renders,i see all you guys used girls?except me and 10.Wonder why

DeletedUser

because there all in a fantasy world. ;)

And with your render...it just didnt pop out to me..wasnt crisp enough...everything else i loved.