DeletedUser45021

1st place with 23 votes:

grenade2.png

2nd place with 21 votes:

9pur82.jpg

3rd place with 13 votes:

warTW.jpg

Congrats :)

If the winner wants to, he can choose the next theme :)

DeletedUser

I won :)

I really want to chose farm yard animals as the next theme to have a reason to do a sig with a cow... I did one with a chicken before :p
But Ill get back to you soon with a desicion :)

DeletedUser82991

The signature that placed second is way too new for the majority of this forum. I think that all these close minded people just need to open up their mind to these types of sigs. One person tries to 'think outside of the box' and every one says things like
Second place is by far the worst sig ive ever seen

I believe that in the near future signatures like NO.2 will become increasingly more popular. I believe Tails should be blocked from the graphics section of the forums for comments like that, poor sportsmanship.

I am a person, not a creation of MrJesus, check our IP's and i truly believed his signature was the greatest out of the entries.

Some people prefer ms paint, some photoshop, but just think of this as people who paint with pastels, and people who paint with water colours, one style is not always greater then the other.

This is just my 2 cents.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Second place is by far the worst sig ive ever seen

Well said.

Congratulations to GC, very nice signature. And farm animals? Hell yeah, that could be awesome. I may even try my hand for one such as that.

DeletedUser

Nice try Jesus! Too bad you did not win.

I dont mind not winning i just wish that people would stop calling my form of art bad and "the worst sig they have ever seen" just because they do not understand what im trying to say with my work or the meaning behind it.

DeletedUser

I dont mind not winning i just wish that people would stop calling my form of art bad and "the worst sig they have ever seen" just because they do not understand what im trying to say with my work or the meaning behind it.

It seems that the so called "artists" from before are quick to flame someone when their art is not up to their "par". I like your art MJ because it tells a story, the other artists don't. A box in the middle of the clouds??? SERIOUSLY!?! Some people just make stuff to look cool instead of using art as a form of expressing themselves like you do. Keep up the good work, Jesus.

If you ever start doing commissions, you can be assured that I will be one of your many costumers!!

DeletedUser83174

i would like a recount seeing as my signature entered in the contest wasn't on the list :icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

It seems that the so called "artists" from before are quick to flame someone when their art is not up to their "par". I like your art MJ because it tells a story, the other artists don't. A box in the middle of the clouds??? SERIOUSLY!?! Some people just make stuff to look cool instead of using art as a form of expressing themselves like you do. Keep up the good work, Jesus.

If you ever start doing commissions, you can be assured that I will be one of your many costumers!!

I am not an artist. I am a designer.

"I like the fact that design is audience-related. I like the fact that it’s not “art” and that you’re typically collaborating with other people."

I think forum signatures are more design than art.

PS: I'm being trolled but I think this is a nice thing for everyone to know regardless.

DeletedUser45021

And also for the record, take it to PM and stay on topic, otherwise there will be consequences :)

DeletedUser56488

lol ten votes between 3rd and 1st
atleast a good sig won this week