Sotw 13 [poll]

Pick your favourite :

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nindel

Once again I've been battered down by 1st, 2nd and 3rd place :/ ...

I did number 3, which I think I'll set as my signature ;o

A major thanks to *Arcanine*, -Lucari0-, -TrickShot-, MAD-GFX and Yuki. who voted for my entry :3

Nothing much to say here, except that I hope I can improve alot and maybe move up in the score board one of these days...

Also, credit to -Lucari0- whose tutorial I used for the latter stages of the signature, it helped alot with the effects ^_^

DeletedUser

I kind of just randomly did *stuff* with mine. I can't remember what I did, just messed around until eventually I've thought "That looks alright".
(Like most of my sigs.)

DeletedUser

war huh. Does that mean when people post sigs of war machines and soldiers, there will be some who say it is not "war" enough? lol

DeletedUser

Yes.
emoticon-00144-nod.gif

DeletedUser

lawl. We had a war theme before in a three tier kinda thing I ran once :p

Mahh siggeh and the thread if anyone remembers or wants to see :3

[SPOIL]
eyesofwarsoildersperspe.png

Horribly monotone xD Just lol at this in general :}[/SPOIL]

and teh thread :}

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That was an awesome sig that you made for that RSI :)

War is certainly an interesting theme, as there are so many aspects to it. If people wish to get their entries accepted (if they seem slightly obscure to the theme) then may I suggest a little background info to the piece when you send it to GE so he can understand where you are coming from? If I have the time then I'll enter as well, but currently my architecture deadline is more important :p