Sotw 3

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We currently have 9 submissions. With the last and final submission I will take all the submissions from here on out and let Geremy who volunteer to help choose the 10th spot.

obamasotw.png

sotw3twchosen.png

TWSOTW3.png

james.png

drdreversion2.png

20676298.png

morethanfreeman.png

Jordan.jpg

aquemeni.png

ray_allen_by_graple3-d38y1u7.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ok, i deleted my post.

But i dont like this way >.<

It's just to stop people being biased. It doesn't generally work, I've seen it done lots of times before, but it's worth a try anyway.

Link for the seventh isn't working billy :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rock star got it in one :)

if this thing is only accepting 10 people, surely were close to voting now ? I know atleast 2 entry's have been sent in ...

Contest Dates:

Now until 10/02/2010

I know some of you may be eager to vote on such a good selection of sigs; in my personal opinion the original contest close date should be honored. It would be unfair to any latecomers or those still working on projects to close early.

-Zenron
I can probably do a request tomorrow, I planned to work on one today but a buddy dragged me into helping him move. Just trying to find some time.

DeletedUser

The point is if we want to keep it as a poll on the forum, we can have only 10 poll options, so really there's only one more spot then the poll can be put up ....

DeletedUser

no, voting hasnt started yet ....

besides we need a dedicated voting thread rather than just using the discussion thread else it gets messy.

mattoematt

haha. I don't think UKC understood what is meant by anonymous :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ive sent him another version of myne aswell .... but after he'd posted this ... hope he can still change it for me :(

radarr, come on skype if you have time.

duke oscar

#5 is amasing

Its quite obvious to work out who did which one by there style, i think i know who did the first 7 ones

Last edited:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah - this thread can be used to discuss them of course but the voting will be in one thread and a full 10 spots

Ive sent him another version of myne aswell .... but after he'd posted this ... hope he can still change it for me :(

radarr, come on skype if you have time.

I liked your other one better but it is switched :)

DeletedUser

Will somebody please send another entry in so that we can start voting :(