Votes: 13 12.6%

Votes: 21 20.4%

Votes: 5 4.9%

Votes: 3 2.9%

Votes: 4 3.9%

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Yah, perhaps you're right, also we already have more voters than last round.

DeletedUser

wow in last few minutes #6 just got 3 more votes, making it the possible winner of this round :)

DeletedUser93879

on the .uk forums alex sets up the poll so that if you click on the number of votes for a person it shows you who's voted for who. I dont know how this is done (perhaps during poll setup?) but would be interesting to see!

DeletedUser

Number 9, I think the most work and effort was put into ths one. It got my vote although I really like number 2 also. :)

Mike.

DeletedUser

on the .uk forums alex sets up the poll so that if you click on the number of votes for a person it shows you who's voted for who. I dont know how this is done (perhaps during poll setup?) but would be interesting to see!

Yeah I think sebco set it up so we can't see who voted for who.

DeletedUser

Sorry but are any of them the right size?
Square sigs suck, you need to have one that is the right size otherwise it looks weird...

DeletedUser

First I must ask who's on your avvy and sigg? :)

Also what do you mean by "right size"?

DeletedUser

The competition is very tight, #6 is on top with just one point more than #2 and this time we have a lot more voters than last round I guess my linked siggy is working ;)

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well it seems that Sig 2 has made a last minute surge ahead of Sig 6 and almost 100 votes in - very interesting indeed

DeletedUser

Interesting!

I suggest next time more of us use a linked siggy to the poll page, well, honestly 96 voters compared to all the users in these forums is nothing. I can make simple ad/siggs like those I used for who are interested to attract more people here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's 19:00 GMT - vote will be closed on 22:00 GMT
101 voters

#2 and #6 are equally on top with 20 votes.

DeletedUser

Are the views individual people or can it be one person more than once?

DeletedUser

views, he means the 1483 views to the topic. I'm not sure how they works.

DeletedUser

Ah, thought he was onabout votes.

Id think each one would be one person, would be baffling if it counted repeat views.

DeletedUser

Ah, thought he was onabout votes.

Id think each one would be one person, would be baffling if it counted repeat views.
I think that's repeated views, actually that's very sad if 1000 people viewed us and we only got 100 votes.