SOTW 51 - Heaven (Part 1)

DeletedUser

Welcome to Signature Of The Week 51!

The theme this week: Heaven (Part 1)

Phlipster, the winner of last week's SOTW, has an interesting suggestion for the next theme that I'm inclined to try. The premise is simple: this week's theme is heaven, and next week's theme will be hell. To determine the winner, participants' votes will be aggregated across both weeks. That is to say, if you submit an entry for both this SOTW and the next one, the votes you receive in each will be summed together. You don't necessarily have to participate in both, but you'll have a better chance at winning if you do :)

As for the theme itself, take your interpretation on "heaven" - i.e. angels, halos, etc. or maybe something a little more creative ;)

Rules:
  • Keep it strictly anonymous
  • There are only 10 places, first come first served basis
  • Max size of 500x200
  • No pre-mades
  • PM your entry to me

Repinski

Interesting. Please can someone fire me a pm on skype when the polls go up? Don't want to miss voting on these.

DeletedUser

There seem to be quite big gaps between these contests these days. In light of this, is it possible to extend the voting for at least one more day? At least 9 out of 10 times I end up visiting this forum far too late to cast a vote, and it always makes me a sad panda.

FREE_ICON___Sad_Panda_by_yok0.gif