• 150 px

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • 300 px

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

=( See, I'd reply...and I know when you say "can we drop the subject" you mean "reply and I banz0r j00!!"

So yeah....we can drop the subject *pout*

Havent answered me yet. CREATE A BSOTW!!! :3

DeletedUser71940

Methinks 120 is sufficient enough to make an OK signature, 300 is just pushing it :(

DeletedUser

Proto shaddup :3 150 tis the right numbahhh!!!!

And a BSOTW is actually a good idea...for the new guys. Beginner SOTW. I mean what would be the point if they entered a SOTW...they'd fail. Sure they'd learn, but they'd learn much faster if there was hope.

Signaturebar has a BSOTW. They love it!

DeletedUser

No verts? :icon_cry: Lol, Don't do verts anyway so meh.

Anyway... What do you think of my latest work?

Cabal.png

http://www.gfxrebels.com/forum/signature-tutorials/1229-c-b-l-t-u-t.html

Your outcome sucks.

DeletedUser

When I saw this, I was happy about it.

But then, I saw "SOTW"...

WTF???

I thought you guys are trying to change the Maximum Signature Height for the Official Signature here in the Public Forum. This is just a waste of time...

:[

DeletedUser

Tis not a waste of time. Once the admins get those sticks out of their bums, we can get higher sigs

DeletedUser71940

You've really got to let that stupid "We want bigger sig limit" thing go. Just use spoilers, that's all, doesn't really make much of a difference, the only difference is you make someone view the sig rather than give them a choice.

DeletedUser

You've really got to let that stupid "We want bigger sig limit" thing go. Just use spoilers, that's all, doesn't really make much of a difference, the only difference is you make someone view the sig rather than give them a choice.

But sometimes I cry at night thinking that people don't actually click my spoiler!!! :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

:s matt your busted. -.- Don't squirm out of it. Just come along nicely :)

Nothing wrong with using the tut for a sig...just shows you lack a bit of creativity. Not like it's ripping or anything....he doesn't own the techniques. Try tuts out....but use different render/stocks/C4Ds.

DeletedUser45021

K, now back to topic :p (coincidence that it's after MD's post, don't worry MD :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.