My entry, not very confident. :(

sotw.png

mattoematt

All You did was give some guy 'Wind' from Filters.... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser71940

I thought by freestyle you could make whatever you wanted :icon_confused:

DeletedUser71940

2iloqdk.gif

I kind of started.. And then I got bored, will probably end up editing this post with another entry.

Last edited:

the real rasputin

NOTE: I may not be around for the contest closing. I will, however, be looking at post times to make sure that they coincide with the given limits (September 7 @ 12pm EST [Eastern Standard Time]).

ALSO: Next week, if the contest hasn't been taken over by somebody else yet, I will make a thread for discussion (which is the normal protocol, since only entries are supposed to be posted in here).

mattoematt

No, no and no.

I played around with lighting, added some brushes in there etc. its all very subtle.

Ok. So you went round all the buildings and person with black then put Difference brush on the sky (or black round the edges and white behind the person) and set to overlay/soft light.....

DeletedUser

Based on this image:
butterfly_flower_lg.jpg

I made this signature:
SOTWweek1.jpg

:icon_cool:

That's my entry. I made everything but the picture I first showed you from scratch

mattoematt

TBH.. It just looks like a tech brush spam and a sharpened render :icon_neutral: and a few filters ;-)

DeletedUser

=( 1d 11hr till I get mah photoshop back.

/me misses SOTW

mattoematt

LoL. Hey! :icon_biggrin: Help, I'm not sure what to do :icon_redface: ran out of ideas

mattoematt

Oh this? I just entered that one you quoted. but I'm stuck with ideas in general :'(

This SOTW is Free-Style

So far it looks like I'm breezing through this.. :icon_sad: