SoW (Noob Tribe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is a tribe of noobs, running around like clowns. They are lead by inexperience newbies that doesn't have a clue on what they are doing. If you are a member of this tribe. You better consider joining our tribe. CBTF-X

Contact us in-game:

erap
rgenius
twars2000
doobie07

DeletedUser22544

Can I join as one of your "colonies"? I can lead you all on a thrilling adventure to a new frontier,It's called the rim.

Seriously,I think you should have mailed the SoW members in game,instead of here.If they are n00bs they probably don't even read this forum.

keee

Can I join as one of your "colonies"? I can lead you all on a thrilling adventure to a new frontier,It's called the rim.

Seriously,I think you should have mailed the SoW members in game,instead of here.If they are n00bs they probably don't even read this forum.

The king of n00bs has spoken.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'm printing that out and framing it, what words of wisdom!

Thank you.. :icon_redface:
Back on topic.. Hhmm.. About the two tribes mention.. I only know or heard the tribe SOW and I think its one of my farm.. ^_^

DeletedUser

Thank you.. :icon_redface:
Back on topic.. Hhmm.. About the two tribes mention.. I only know or heard the tribe SOW and I think its one of my farm.. ^_^

You mean the tribe IS your farm:

DeletedUser

SoW

No.. I mean one or two of its members is my farm..
Maybe one of their inactives.. Don't know..

DeletedUser

Is a tribe of noobs, running around like clowns. They are lead by inexperience newbies that doesn't have a clue on what they are doing. If you are a member of this tribe. You better consider joining our tribe. CBTF-X

Contact us in-game:

erap
rgenius
twars2000
doobie07

lol i like clowns i like pocking them intill they die :):icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Thread for recruiting should be in proper forum, or not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.