SP are you ready?

hercules28

Merged

SP and Some of my top members have merged led by Sprawl's account with his 4 co players have formed a tribe Called RX. Their simple plan is to take on Gians family, What a load of Crap, They couldn't take us out but they are going to take on Gians family, Tribe full of point whores, trying to survive led by sprawls well death gripes the new names account.

Good Riddance to unloyal friends...lmao

DeletedUser

SP and Some of my top members have merged led by Sprawl's account with his 4 co players have formed a tribe Called RX. Their simple plan is to take on Gians family, What a load of Crap, They couldn't take us out but they are going to take on Gians family, Tribe full of point whores, trying to survive led by sprawls well death gripes the new names account.

Good Riddance to unloyal friends...lmao

To fight Gians? Are you mad?

We left to get out of that incestuous 3 headed trailer park family of a tribe you made in k26.
We asked you to stop recruiting 2 family tribes ago...
way to beg Gians to attack us:)

good luck and enjoy:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its all fun and games now, but I wonder if Gians realizes Impact saved their ass

WASP failed. Poor leadership, agression towards many tribes.

WASP: We can do what we want becuz we iz numba 4 in teh wurld dyu to mas recrut.

Impact: We can defeat you.

WASP: Nooo we dominate you and Gians

Short time later...

WASP HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY BOTH GIANS & IMPACT.

hercules28

To fight Gians? Are you mad?

We left to get out of that incestuous 3 headed trailer park family of a tribe you made in k26.
We asked you to stop recruiting 2 family tribes ago...
way to beg Gians to attack us:)

good luck and enjoy:)

Don't worry I have already forwarded your message to my great friend in Gians, They know your intentions is that why you mailed me asking me to remove the post in the externals, If anyone And I mean anyone would like to see the mail between him and I, Message me In Game, Same Name and I will gladly forward you the same mail....Now call me a liar! I love that your tribe joined the War against us, That's proof right there! Wow I'm sorry the Carrying of the 3 tribes was not just my decision, I truly only wanted the 2, Sprawl has been proven time and time again a freaking coward, Never fights for his tribes, Led 3 different tribes, Let's see what happened to them, Oh yeah, All 3 were disbanded because his players didn't want to follow him. Yeah don't worry Sprawl most of Gians still remembers whom you are, For the Intelligence that you fail to bestow. Along with your wifey and your other 2 players, Not even good enough to play solo, Or co but 4 players. I'm smiling cause even If I go down, I'm going to enjoy watching you crash and burn for the 4th and final time. See I'm already smiling.

DeletedUser

First it was
side1
~EK~
~DS~ family

versus
side2
Insomniac
Faith

Then SP join Side2, now with the traitors of DS joining Rx which entered the war on side 2 as well,

All the insomniac were like "yay we owned EK, we beat them"

But sadly it was all SP and Rx contributions actually,

but anyway if any gians members is reading this post, SP south side are all yours to take now :)

hercules28

Pfftt... the DS family are abysmal.

That's funny coming from a coward like yourself who couldn't finish us if you had wanted to, Go back to MWASP oh yeah, You got your butts handed to you, The almighty MWASPS, What a joke you guys were, I've never seen a tribe your size get destroyed It was like throwing a kitten into an alligator Pit. Yeah your Threats Proved true didn't they!

Last edited:

DeletedUser98628

Didn't DS run away from the war and make an NAP with Gians?

Deleted User - 10770065

That's funny coming from a coward like yourself who couldn't finish us if you had wanted to, Go back to MWASP oh yeah, You got your butts handed to you, The almighty MWASPS, What a joke you guys were, I've never seen a tribe your size get destroyed It was like throwing a kitten into an alligator Pit. Yeah your Threats Proved true didn't they!

Coward? Elaborate that please. You guys left the war and made an NAP with Gians because?

Couldn't finish you if we wanted to? I and the tribe were no where near you guys and I'm sure other tribes are doing that job already.

Butts handed to me? Can you point out the village I lost in any of the wars?

You've never seen a tribe our size get destroyed? Maybe because you haven't seen much in TW.

It was like throwing a kitten into an alligator pit? Not really, when you think about it. It feels more throwing an alligator against another alligator and then an elephant comes from behind and stomps on you.

Yeah the threats look not to be true anymore, you won't last any longer. Shame I won't be hitting your over 12k villas. Ah well.

Looks like you just thrown anything into that 'sentence' of yours without no valid evidence or proof lol.

DeletedUser

Don't worry I have already forwarded your message to my great friend in Gians, They know your intentions is that why you mailed me asking me to remove the post in the externals, If anyone And I mean anyone would like to see the mail between him and I, Message me In Game, Same Name and I will gladly forward you the same mail....Now call me a liar! I love that your tribe joined the War against us, That's proof right there! Wow I'm sorry the Carrying of the 3 tribes was not just my decision, I truly only wanted the 2, Sprawl has been proven time and time again a freaking coward, Never fights for his tribes, Led 3 different tribes, Let's see what happened to them, Oh yeah, All 3 were disbanded because his players didn't want to follow him. Yeah don't worry Sprawl most of Gians still remembers whom you are, For the Intelligence that you fail to bestow. Along with your wifey and your other 2 players, Not even good enough to play solo, Or co but 4 players. I'm smiling cause even If I go down, I'm going to enjoy watching you crash and burn for the 4th and final time. See I'm already smiling.

i almost feel bad for you herc, here in the externals screaming away like some old crazy guy everyone stopped listening to 40 years ago... these rants are indicative of both your leadership and game play; a senseless mess knee jerked straight out of your overly emotional butt.... too bad you couldn't get your "great friend in Gians" on our side when they were taking our villas weeks ago...oh how you take care of your "family"...

get a Grip ... its a game!

DeletedUser

i almost feel bad for you herc, here in the externals screaming away like some old crazy guy everyone stopped listening to 40 years ago... these rants are indicative of both your leadership and game play; a senseless mess knee jerked straight out of your overly emotional butt.... too bad you couldn't get your "great friend in Gians" on our side when they were taking our villas weeks ago...oh how you take care of your "family"...

get a Grip ... its a game!

At least hercules is a leader that led a 5mil tribe and is still willing to fight even when the Rx and SP are way bigger?

You? I heard when you were in your tribe you didnt even contribute a single bit to them? And now you coward over to the stronger side and lick their butts? Go on kiss it, i know you like it.

DeletedUser

At least hercules is a leader that led a 5mil tribe and is still willing to fight even when the Rx and SP are way bigger?

You? I heard when you were in your tribe you didnt even contribute a single bit to them? And now you coward over to the stronger side and lick their butts? Go on kiss it, i know you like it.

what you heard and what you know is about equal to the size of your account...

DeletedUser99154

hmm i wouldnt mess with shaun if i were you lol..your not in good position up there anyway dont see you lasting long mate..shaun has more chance of survival without a tribe then you do in yours as he has friends..all you have is a broken tribe.

As for Mwasp got there butts handed to them? He's right again get your facts right or you just end up looking foolish...oh wait to late.