Spam thread

DeletedUser

/facepalm.

Above post is a fail, regardless of whether it is sarcasm or not.

DeletedUser

Just curious lewder (or anyone else), but who is the longest Moderator we have had and who is the shortest? And although I am sure it is illegal in the TW world, but bets on how long this guy will last would be interesting

DeletedUser

SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam

AndyJc

Just curious lewder (or anyone else), but who is the longest Moderator we have had and who is the shortest? And although I am sure it is illegal in the TW world, but bets on how long this guy will last would be interesting

Not sure what the longest would be, but I seem to remember one guy who lasted like 5 days before the elder mods had to take over again lol.

DeletedUser

I think Huggles lasted the longest, maybe Atomic. I should go through and check the records. We've had:

Huggles
mccorn
Lord Leiska (with mccorn about)
Gemmel (with mccorn about - Gemmel never modded :p)
mccorn
Atomic Cloud
rygardal
dchogs
Amazer71
jp68plus1 (Elder)
kdeb
Casus

I have a feeling there were more, so that makes 12 mods :p

EDIT: After further study, we can add Petn to that list, and Hightower (Elder) :p

Last edited by a moderator:

qwertyu

Current Mod is female. Amanda :3

/facepalm

qwertyu

SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam

Another fail :icon_razz:

/wonders how w9 is.

DeletedUser

at least a female mod will stop a bit of the sexism that goes on in here

DeletedUser

I enjoy it rough, ask my wife :icon_biggrin: As will you one day young padawan

I sent a circular round Bdeath calling a member a she when it turns out she was a he :icon_redface: I spent the last 18 months sure she was a he but turns out I was mistaken :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whips, ropes and big Boots, whats more kinky than that :lol: .