spam thread?

pillburydough

I keep looking for it....and I can't find it....guess I'll make another :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Usually offtopica but its not harming this forum as a whole with 1 spam thread and a little discussion going on here so I'm not going to act upon it. :)

Its best to leave you all to it. I might however move these two threads to GD with perm redirects but that usually tends to kill of the threads but we'll see.

DeletedUser

In the general dicussion forums, the rules about On-topic and spam posting are somewhat...lax. Think of a level somwhat more like Offtopica than any of the world forums. We understand that people like to mess around and post nonsense with their fellow world-players, which is why these specific forums exist, but we ask that you all bear the non-spam related rules in mind when posting here.

Theoretically, spam threads are allowed, (when it comes down to it, "guess who'll post next" and "count to 15223423425^e" threads are spam threads), but anyone who is spamming large quantities of absolute nonsense and mrely spamming for the same of spamming and posting will find that we do still mdoerate these forums to a certain extent :p

DeletedUser98932

Umm since this thread is active, can someone give me a link were I can see how many LC, axes, etc... are made?