Spam

DeletedUser86258

can you link it plz? TW forums are being a biatch to me at the moment.. says everything is offline.

DeletedUser86258

Cheers :icon_biggrin:. I suggest we find a way we can talk all three of us together to figure out things like ranks, strategy and everything.

DeletedUser86258

Made a chatroom for us, password = password. Right now anyone can join, maybe later we should only allow those we invite or w/e.

DeletedUser

i can get you into a premade with already like 2-5 Mega exeperinced players from the begining worlds. Want me to ask them?

DeletedUser86258

For me it mainly depends on what the other 2 guys think.. I do think though that we've started this premade only a couple of hours ago, maybe we should give it some time..?

And I take it you don't want to join ours? :p

DeletedUser

Agree...it was posted a few hours ago...you'd expect 50 members in 10 mins?

DeletedUser

i had no clue when you psoted it ya but i play with this group in multiple games. SO i think im going to stick wiht them on 47

DeletedUser86258

Will be a while away, buuuut we probably will start 50.. only i just read Alphabonkers is making a massive tribe with elites for w50.. so we'll be slaughtered :p

DeletedUser

lol we just need to get as far away and hope the other tribes will take them out for us