Spam

DeletedUser

Ok, seriously.. if you have issue with me.. take it up with me ingame with your troops, or here on the PnP. For a month now I've been spammed with dozens mails just like this one, some worse, some not so bad, and it's getting old. I try to keep my inbox open to any and all new players that wish to learn, some of who might be in your tribe even. Stop using the phantom accounts or having your friends mail me this cuz they are leaving:

ultimatewarriorz on 07.02. at 17:17
oioi :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

write a ticket on them. clearly states in tw rules : Spamming other players with forwarded reports or constant in-game mails can be seen as abusive and is illegal.

depends on if your spam matches that. though they might just be tring to time u. but if its spam have them banned.

DeletedUser

write a ticket on them. clearly states in tw rules : Spamming other players with forwarded reports or constant in-game mails can be seen as abusive and is illegal.

depends on if your spam matches that. though they might just be tring to time u. but if its spam have them banned.

It doesn't really matter if someone has a friend from another world make an account here and do it, or they ask someone quitting to. I report, but it happens 2-3 times per day. You want to write up tickets for me? :)

DeletedUser

ever heard of copy and paste. if u can link it to a tribe tw has tribal rules on that matter. my advise contact tw in support, and ask them how best to resolve it. if it is a friends from another world doing it under 2 names, tw will ban both names as it is against tw rules to be playing under 2 names at one time. its just a matter of them doing ip addressing, which they can do. if u have some proof its a tribe doing it, the tribe itself can be banned or have town lose things done to it. its up to u how much its bothering u.

DeletedUser

if it is a friends from another world doing it under 2 names, tw will ban both names as it is against tw rules to be playing under 2 names at one time..

You're operating under the assumption that it's a multiaccounting issue when it's more likely a networking issue. As in.. someone has friends that are doing it. Not one friend, but a number of them. No one is going to get a global IP ban over sending one such mail. And the beauty of the TW.. you can always join new worlds to find new friends. If you really feel that the support system is going to solve it, then why hasn't it?

DeletedUser

I get those too in regards to what I say in the forum. Hatemail and the like. Not as bad as you though :/

DeletedUser

if its a multiaccounting issue thats easy to find. ip addressing can do that in an hour or so. if its friends doing it then tw can do an ip address search on these accounts and if they are in the same area, they then do an ip search to match that with players on this world. they will come up with 1 within that area, that account can then be banned. if however its online friends doing it, there isnt much they can do besides ban those ip addresses once they are deleted. if they where used for spamming. they then cant return with another account as the ip address is blocked by tw. maybe i should go work for them, this stuff isnt that hard to fix.

side note, i agree about mails. ive gotten 2 very very bad emails from players on this world so far, cussing and other type talk. i never saw that but once before on tw, that from a fool. theres underage children that play this game, they need to clean that up, or soon a lawsuit will.

DeletedUser

they then cant return with another account as the ip address is blocked by tw. maybe i should go work for them, this stuff isnt that hard to fix..

They'll just ban them from this server.. if even that. Banning the account is what happens unless they are dumb enough to keep making new ones. Then and only then would any sort of real punishment for a player not playing this world happen.

DeletedUser

They'll just ban them from this server? isnt that what u want? as this is your server. if they play other servers under the same name those would be banned as well. if not well your problems this server, so solves your issue.

DeletedUser

They'll just ban them from this server? isnt that what u want? as this is your server. if they play other servers under the same name those would be banned as well. if not well your problems this server, so solves your issue.

Again.. that would only work if it was the same person doing it over and over.. They can do this, then make a new account and play the world for real, or do it with their quitting account instead of restarting. They ban accounts, not people or IP connections for one time violations.

does this crap really deserve a post on the externals ?

If you don't like it.. don't read it. If you feel the need to troll something that doesn't pertain to you, then by all means stay.

DeletedUser

u do know tw tracks ip addresses correct. u cant make a new account onceeeeeeeeee the ip address is banned. how do u think they ban players? and yes they do ban the ip addresses. if the player receives a perm. ban. thats honestly how tw keeps track of most things in this game is through ip addressing, from multiaccounting, to sit violations, to most everything. the trick is finding a mod that does his job.

DeletedUser

u do know tw tracks ip addresses correct. u cant make a new account onceeeeeeeeee the ip address is banned. how do u think they ban players? and yes they do ban the ip addresses.

Not for this they don't, not unless it's a repeated offense. Which I don't believe it is.. otherwise I'd not still be having this issue. Imagine me playing a first person shooter and being in a clan.. and saying 'hey guys, click this link and create an account.. then build this, this, and this, and then make a tribe and send an attack and a mail'. Really, do you think any of those players are even gonna care if they get banned? ^.^

DeletedUser

Again.. that would only work if it was the same person doing it over and over.. They can do this, then make a new account and play the world for real, or do it with their quitting account instead of restarting. They ban accounts, not people or IP connections for one time violations.

If you don't like it.. don't read it. If you feel the need to troll something that doesn't pertain to you, then by all means stay.

maybe you should use your own advise and not read the mails ?

DeletedUser

maybe you should use your own advise and not read the mails ?

Then I wouldn't have taught 2 players in your tribe things about the game now would I have? Read the first post or don't post at all randy, you're making yourself look desperate here to gain some 'pwning' cuz you're pissed about what I said in the other thread. Go be a troll somewhere else.

DeletedUser

Then I wouldn't have taught 2 players in your tribe things about the game now would I have? Read the first post or don't post at all randy, you're making yourself look desperate here to gain some 'pwning' cuz you're pissed about what I said in the other thread. Go be a troll somewhere else.

lol you said nothing in the other thread that we didnt answer and prove you wrong

it was you that stopped posting there as you was proved wrong no doubt its your usual way to ignore when you have no come back

DeletedUser

lol you said nothing in the other thread that we didnt answer and prove you wrong

it was you that stopped posting there as you was proved wrong no doubt its your usual way to ignore when you have no come back

No, just like here, you avoided the question I posed, and you yourself asked questions about whether or not you had faith in your tribe.. that I can't answer for you. You gonna follow me in every thread I'm in now like a little lost puppy? I can see why you're all over that Bush war thread.. makes perfect sense. Dunno why you're here though.