Spam

DeletedUser

Externals? Yes. W52 Forums???? Don't think so.

Since it's an appeal to the player(s) doing it.. do you really believe I should post them somewhere else? I guess general discussion might pertain, but as I never read it, I also think a fair amount of others don't, and I'm aiming to find my target audience. After all, if they are doing it because of something I posted here rather than someone I attacked ingame.. I already know they read this section.

DeletedUser

hmm could you not just report them all for foul language and block them all, or have you done this and more accounts just keep sending?

tho i dont belive the majority read the externals so posting here probably wont stop the problem

DeletedUser

hmm could you not just report them all for foul language and block them all, or have you done this and more accounts just keep sending?

tho i dont belive the majority read the externals so posting here probably wont stop the problem

I report, I block.. they keep sending. I would take a rough guess of about 40-80 accounts have spammed either me or me through my tribe in the last month for no reason other than to spam.

And.. I'm aware, but it's worth a shot. These aren't players usually that are even playing the world, mostly just 200 point accounts just created.

DeletedUser

u do know tw tracks ip addresses correct. u cant make a new account onceeeeeeeeee the ip address is banned. how do u think they ban players? and yes they do ban the ip addresses. if the player receives a perm. ban. thats honestly how tw keeps track of most things in this game is through ip addressing, from multiaccounting, to sit violations, to most everything. the trick is finding a mod that does his job.

We don't ban IP addresses.

DeletedUser

I report, I block.. they keep sending. I would take a rough guess of about 40-80 accounts have spammed either me or me through my tribe in the last month for no reason other than to spam.

And.. I'm aware, but it's worth a shot. These aren't players usually that are even playing the world, mostly just 200 point accounts just created.

ahh that many, sucks to be you.

What i feel the best course of action would be to relinquish control of your villages to someone....dumde dum me
then i imagine they would stop targeting you :icon_redface:

suppose if it is all diffrent IP's would be quite difficult for the game staff to do much about it :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

i got the same message with a few more replies after that.
some noob looking for attention

DeletedUser91488

now this is just bloody childish !
sorry but if you think your good enough to take on TBM then have a go in the game, yes the GAME !
this is just petty and small minded and obviously a kid doing it.
man up and play the game like it is meant to be

no player deserves this kind of rubbish no matter who they are, what tribe they once were in or what rank they are !

DeletedUser

I wish i got these messages in game i be laughing my ass off at them all the time.

DeletedUser

u do know tw tracks ip addresses correct. u cant make a new account onceeeeeeeeee the ip address is banned. how do u think they ban players? and yes they do ban the ip addresses. if the player receives a perm. ban. thats honestly how tw keeps track of most things in this game is through ip addressing, from multiaccounting, to sit violations, to most everything. the trick is finding a mod that does his job.

We don't ban IP addresses.

david... You fail :)