Spears

Nevyna

Oh please don't complain about the people that have troops. Everyone are free to play their own way, just imagine if everyone had the exact same strategy. Would make a pretty boring world.

Variations are good for you, your tribe, your friends and your enemies. It makes the game less boring.
It would be boring if all your potential farms gave up without a fight. I love the cat and mouse game between me and a farm or two. Gives some action early on and the satisfaction when your farm lets the guard down and wham you take his troops out :icon_biggrin:

I know, the ones that go for troops directly are bad farms. But still, that person might be an interesting enemy or a friend later on in the game. (If the don't quit that is)

DeletedUser29738

Oh please don't complain about the people that have troops. Everyone are free to play their own way, just imagine if everyone had the exact same strategy. Would make a pretty boring world.

Variations are good for you, your tribe, your friends and your enemies. It makes the game less boring.
It would be boring if all your potential farms gave up without a fight. I love the cat and mouse game between me and a farm or two. Gives some action early on and the satisfaction when your farm lets the guard down and wham you take his troops out :icon_biggrin:

I know, the ones that go for troops directly are bad farms. But still, that person might be an interesting enemy or a friend later on in the game. (If the don't quit that is)

amen

DeletedUser

I made this thread when the leading player had 54 points. The minimum for a barracks is 53 so they hadn't built any resources...

More, trying to advise people not to do that than anything else.

DeletedUser

I made this thread when the leading player had 54 points. The minimum for a barracks is 53 so they hadn't built any resources...

More, trying to advise people not to do that than anything else.

You forget that points can take over 1h to update.

Dj Dilated

Number of players: 19.845
Total villages: 20.595 (1.04 per player)

The following values were calculated today at 03:15
Messages sent: 80.323 (4.0 per player)
Total points: 1,02 Mio. (52 per player, 50 per village)
Total resources: -4.-289.-813.-594 -4.-289.-418.-906 -4.-290.-89.-278
Total population: 744.727
Total troops:

2.440 60 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Average troops per player:

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Average troops per village:

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

IT HAS BEGUN!

DeletedUser

I see weird that the 60 sword are the same since back then... i am pretty sure is a bug or the bonus village got army in order to not be farmed waiting to be deleted

Kanchaa

I see weird that the 60 sword are the same since back then... i am pretty sure is a bug or the bonus village got army in order to not be farmed waiting to be deleted

I highly doubt that.

DeletedUser

so you think one person did 60? and then stopped or even less probable 10 person made 6 and with the very surplus of iron everybody has they stopped?

i see it very weird is long time since we saw 60 the first time more then 24 hours i guess

Kanchaa

60 noob may have rushed smithy made 1 swords then became inactive, the fact is you never know. All i know is Admins would not stack a grey village with 60 swords so that a player would attack it and lose all their troops for nth.

DeletedUser

so you think one person did 60? and then stopped or even less probable 10 person made 6 and with the very surplus of iron everybody has they stopped?

i see it very weird is long time since we saw 60 the first time more then 24 hours i guess

1 person with 60 would be crazy at this point (and doubtfully even possible), but I know of a few that are gunning for 5 or 10 right off that bat, it's part of a strategy. So the number 60 doesn't surprise me at all.

Dj Dilated

I R NO NO HW TO MAKE DEMZ SWRDS LIKE DIS --> :swordsman:

I actually have no army at the moment, seeing the lack of greys near me nearly made me cry and hit the restart button again, but alas, the red dots that haven't grown look reasonably tasty :icon_twisted: