Special Dedication

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That was not called for shahyd, he gave his opinion just like others. Has any told you to grow up for anything you have said? no they havent, but I will now. GROW UP, its his own opinion

DeletedUser96141

that the ones who die are very often the fortunate

how do you tell this girl that she was fortunate to survive?

effects-of-civil-war-in-sierra-leone1.jpg

i do not believe she was fortunate to survive, but if i meet her, i have to try to convince her
I get your point but by your logic everyone that is in pain should have died -.-

DeletedUser

How about you just shush and salute the soldiers you support and not the rest?

Theres plenty of soldiers i dislike ( Americans and French at the top of the list ) but you dont see me arguing about this.

DeletedUser

How about you just shush and salute the soldiers you support and not the rest?

Theres plenty of soldiers i dislike ( Americans and French at the top of the list ) but you dont see me arguing about this.

Well said

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

grow up

Seriously? Whether or not you agree with me or not, this is what I personally believe, no matter how childish it sounds.

There are good people and there are bad people. This goes for soldiers as well. Many soldiers are honorable men or women, and there are some who aren't. I have lost three close family members to the war in Iraq. The pictures you posted were totally uncalled for, and extremely inapropriate. Just posting my thoughts.

And btw, I'm 16. So if I seem childish to you, I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*Sigh* Really....? This is just a simple thread to dedicated one's thanks towards the soldiers that serve the country. It does not truly support any side in any war. If you hate a country for it's soldiers then get over it, for whatever reason you might hate them, this is no place to express such thoughts. For those asking others to grow up, seriously think for a second. Everyone is free to express his/her own opinion, as long as its done within rule limits. Calling someone childish for expressing his/her own opinion, is well... quite childish thing to do. Flaming, Trolling, and Spamming is getting out of control. THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, and anyone who do so from now on will be harshly punished. If you do not know the rules then go read them.

This is getting to the point where people break the rules and commanding the mods? Either contribute to the thread or don't post at all. A thread remains open because it is a legitimate thread, if you find that is not the case, you can always report it just in case I miss it by accident. If it still remains open, then it would mean that the thread is legitimate.

My brother is serving in the military, and I will not be seeing him this Christmas, I solute him and hope that he may have a merry Christmas.

DeletedUser

Did I say this thread was illegal? How has it broken the rules?

If you actually stop for a second and go through the rules you would know why your pictures and other posts were removed.
The rules were so kindly provided for you to read as well.
Most posts posted were deleted due to off topic posted, inappropriate context , and flaming.

This thread does not concern me, nor has my interest. I posted about my brother merely to get it back on topic and to show an example of how a civil response to this topic should be. I never said my brother was more important than anybody, but was just merely your interpretation of so. This thread is not offensive, but merely thanking hard working soldiers. It did not specify any country, so merely all those who are separated from their families. Yes they may kill people for a living, but no one wishes to. If you realize that, you would know soldiers try their best NOT to come to the point of killing people. They do the work that the government assigns, and try to keep peace of a place.

Which is exactly what I shall continue to do here,

Posts are deleted due to violation of the rules, if you continue to have an issue please read the following:

[spoil]
Elder Moderator: Overseers of the Forum Moderators, these people are the ones to go to if you have a problem with any of the forum-level moderation or if you have any questions on moderation in general.

If you have a problem with the moderation of any subforum or the forum in general, please do not create a topic or post in public about it. Contact a moderator with your problem and we will either explain the reasons or do our best to solve the problem should one exist. Creating topics and posting about it only serves to increase public unrest and will not solve any problems.

If you wish to create a topic regarding moderation, please contact the relevant Mod first.

We allow no discussion (this includes instigating discussion, by mentioning specific bans or moderating actions) of Ingame Moderation (or bans or cheating) in the forums, except in general in the Ingame Moderation Discussion subforum. If you have complaints on ingame moderator decisions, please send in a ticket through the ingame support system. The same applies to discussion of Forum Moderation.
[/spoil]

IT is simple guys, if you don't like a thread don't post in it. So please get back on topic.

DeletedUser

Thanks EC, Im only trying to defend what this post was for. Its not to defend or offend anyone, its just a mere salute to all servicemen and women world wide

Deleted User - 4669627

the other thread is no more offensive than this one

i find them both extremely offensive

i am not alone, more than just henrik was offended or thought it was inapproriate, velibor seconded his motion, we could examine other posts, but they have been deleted

even if it were only 2 of us, does that justify the majority to offend us however and whenever they like?

if 95% of you agree it is okay to use racial slurs, then it is okay?

no

how are these threads against the rules?
i already answered that, they are politically extreme, that is against the rules

whether it was your intent to offend or not
whether you find it offensive or not

some folks do, they have very good reason to, you know this

you may not understand it, but you know it

apparently you do not care

it is a shame the tw staff does not care about protecting the rights of the minority

DeletedUser

the other thread is no more offensive than this one

You really didnt just say that did you anthills, I didnt even have to read the other thread you posted.

You just admitted fault on your own with your mere stupidity, EC. He has clearly said his own thread was offensive, can you please do something on this fool

Deleted User - 4669627

i said it is no more offensive than this one

that means...

if this one is not offensive, nor is the other
if the other is offensive, so to must this one be

again, learn your native language

SmaXa

I would request, EC, that you lock both threads to save this debacle from ensuing any further. It is not worth arguing over, because it then becomes a waste of time.

Both sides deserve respect. That much is clear, however this is not the place or time to be arguing about it. Happy holidays everyone.

I will be extremely disappointed if this isn't the last post regarding this issue.

DeletedUser

Dedication will remain, topic closed due to massive flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.