Specialz thread just for me.

Timed bomb.

So guys should I be mod?

What kind of signature do you think would suit me/my image best? Please go into detail on this matter as I plan to have one made.

Attention whore signing out,
TB.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Mod? Go for it.
New theme: MKC <3.............................or me :)
Attention Whore? That's Rep, not you. Even through you gave it to him :D

DeletedUser

Mod? Go for it.
New theme: MKC <3.............................or me :)
Attention Whore? That's Rep, not you. Even through you gave it to him :D
im realivly sure he made this thread to make fun of rep and for no other purpose. i am 90% sure of this but if this is ceral then go for it you would make a cool mod.

DeletedUser

Timed Bomb,
if you do not have anything worthwhile to say then please do sign out.
A friend of the W48 forum community is looking for guidance he does not need petty insignificant comments like your own.
If you wish to be an idiot then do it away from myself and my friends.

Timed bomb.

im realivly sure he made this thread to make fun of rep and for no other purpose. i am 90% sure of this but if this is ceral then go for it you would make a cool mod.
I would never do that!111!!1!!
Timed Bomb,
if you do not have anything worthwhile to say then please do sign out.
A friend of the W48 forum community is looking for guidance he does not need petty insignificant comments like your own.
If you wish to be an idiot then do it away from myself and my friends.

So, I can't ask the same thing that someone else does? It's not like I used 2 threads either :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sorry i thought the same as Kenster that you were trying to take the mick out of Rep

DeletedUser

So, I can't ask the same thing that someone else does? It's not like I used 2 threads either :icon_rolleyes:
it seems like you made this to insult rep, all of us here respect him very much and would love to see him be a mod. i assumed that is what this tread was for due to all the jokes you have made at his exense.

Timed bomb.

Sorry i thought the same as Kenster that you were trying to take the mick out of Rep
Why'd I ever do such a thing? :lol:

EDITED:
it seems like you made this to insult rep, all of us here respect him very much and would love to see him be a mod. i assumed that is what this tread was for due to all the jokes you have made at his exense.
IMHO, if you have to ask to see if you would make a great mod you lack confidence. Lacking confidence isn't something to lack when wanting to be a mod.

DeletedUser

qft with some editing. I mean, the first thing he would do was to ban meh :icon_rolleyes:

IMHO, if you have to ask to see if you would make a great mod you lack confidence. Lacking confidence isn't something to lack when wanting to be a mod.

Disagree. Actually I believe that would be a thing to create a great mod. Much like MKC. Confidence, but not overwhelming.

The fact that Rep dared to put his neck on the block on the externals, and ask the question, tells me that he got quite a deal of confidence in himself. Someone who does not believe in himself at all would never post it, he'd just let it go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timed bomb.

The fact that Rep dared to put his neck on the block on the externals, and ask the question, tells me that he got quite a deal of confidence in himself. Someone who does not believe in himself at all would never post it, he'd just let it go.
Hahaha no. He did it for attention. -_-' He had to know most people would say yes since the little "Rate forum posters section". He was/is seeking attention.
Mr.Infinity grow up. :lol:
Umm, how about no? I am not the one that needs anymore growing. :icon_rolleyes: You made the "Should I be a mod?" thread because you're a attention seeker. Attention seeker = Toddlers. So I believe you're the one that needs to grow to your age which is supposedly 15?

Gu gu ga ga?

Repinski

:lol: Mr.I I made the mod thread because I actually was curious as to what people thought about the idea. I think you should have just stayed out of w48 and in w49. Or did you fail there to?

Timed bomb.

:lol: Mr.I I made the mod thread because I actually was curious as to what people thought about the idea. I think you should have just stayed out of w48 and in w49. Or did you fail there to?
I faild W48, yes. Why? I was gangbanged... even if I had a whole week to get support why'd I make someone in my tribe very vulnerable to |RAGE| because this was when that war started. I was completely cleared... well more me attacking and getting cleared but ohs well....

W49 -_- I did join, but this was around the time we started packing and packed up the WHOLE house in like 1 week and no we aren't in a tralor :D 1 story 4 bedrooms to be exact. We are moving and I didnt have time for the start of a world. So I didn't make it to 200, I wouldn't call that failing as 200 ? That's like nothing.

DeletedUser

how bout this you guys are both acting like todelers for arguing of a stupid thing.

Repinski

Uhh Mr.I go read my PnP on ~ROP~. They launched on me THEN I asked for support. Hey what do you know? My tribe doesn't fail and I got stacked and am currently 1st in ODD. Thank you come again. :icon_wink:

Timed bomb.

how bout this you guys are both acting like todelers for arguing of a stupid thing.
No no no no no!!! *Smakcks butt lightly so no harm is done* don't be mean to rep... you did get o nto me because of it. :icon_rolleyes:

Uhh Mr.I go read my PnP on ~ROP~. They launched on me THEN I asked for support. Hey what do you know? My tribe doesn't fail and I got stacked and am currently 1st in ODD. Thank you come again. :icon_wink:
Oh really... -_- I had tribes out of no where launch on me. Congrats on getting stacked... to bad your tribe was in YOUR k...

When did I say !UN! fail that's another story for another day :D

DeletedUser

No no no no no!!! *Smakcks butt lightly so no harm is done* don't be mean to rep... you did get o nto me because of it. :icon_rolleyes:
i got mad at both of you yes timed you started this but rep shouldn't have kept arguing about it.