Speed Admin(s)

DeletedUser

i sppose the 12k thing isn't possible. but i like the idea of making the preset villages like 15hq etc... would the barbs be the same size at the start?

Dantheman2929

How about something like a "First to 20" First person to 20 villages wins the round. This would force players to attack the players who are growing fast a little more and make players think a little harder about there stratagey.

It could also be first to a certain point limit as well.... Just a few basic ideas. LOL i know i am not much help but i had 2 cents and wanted to spend it lol

DeletedUser73001

How about.....?

39 2-day rounds that have the same settings as the worlds and bore 90% of us into nearly quitting speed? Hehe. Just kidding.

How about a weekend of all short rounds.....bash/catfest 2009?

DeletedUser73001

Wacky ideas:

Good neighbors round: You can only attack >15 squares away.

Blind man's bluff: Scouts disabled.

Civil war: You can only attack tribemates. 25 member tribes. Heheheheheh.

Insomnia round: You must sleep 6 hours in a 24 hour period but you can't sleep for more than an hour at a time.

Narcolepsy round: Random, instant sleep mode activated.

Free Market Round: Each player can only make 2 resources and must trade for the other.

Single-minded pally: Each player has a pally but can only choose one weapon to use throughout the round.

Food for thought.

Looking forward to some fresh stuff.

Cheers,
cOts

DeletedUser

I actually like some of those ideas cotsworld. I think the one with the scouts deactivated would be fun and the one where you can only choose one pally item. I don't know if its possible, but if it is it would be fun.

DeletedUser

i think we should do a capture the cheat village thing. each cheat village should have 100K spears,100K swords in it and the tribes should be locked. the 2 admins should be the dukes of each tribe and the tribes should be split into eastern half and western half. it should last for 7 days and have a speed of 200 with 1.2 troop speed. and it should be coins with simple tech :)

DeletedUser

dude you have posted that nearly 5 times we see your post.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser15106

Cotswold does have some interesting ideas, but most of those are not technically possible :(

Scouts we could do so that they can only see units, but we can't make them totally blind.

Your insomnia round is doable, but after this current round I have a feeling that everyone will be insomiacs anyway :icon_redface: (anyone having trouble setting sleep mode, send a ticket)

@ Liam: Already told you that unit speed cannot be greater than 1. This is set by the server limitations so asking for an increase here is simply impossible, and not gonna happen anytime soon.

(I wonder what Pulsar thinks about locking horns with Allyboo :lol:)

DeletedUser41666

How about something like a "First to 20" First person to 20 villages wins the round. This would force players to attack the players who are growing fast a little more and make players think a little harder about there stratagey.

Possible. Maybe we could turn barbs off too.

I wonder what Pulsar thinks about locking horns with Allyboo :lol:

I think. You'd cry. :lol:

DeletedUser

Cotswold does have some interesting ideas, but most of those are not technically possible :(

Scouts we could do so that they can only see units, but we can't make them totally blind.

Your insomnia round is doable, but after this current round I have a feeling that everyone will be insomiacs anyway :icon_redface: (anyone having trouble setting sleep mode, send a ticket)

@ Liam: Already told you that unit speed cannot be greater than 1. This is set by the server limitations so asking for an increase here is simply impossible, and not gonna happen anytime soon.

(I wonder what Pulsar thinks about locking horns with Allyboo :lol:)

Instead of making scouts blind/partially blind, could you make it so the unit is completely disabled? As in, you can't build scouts, they don't exist on that world.

DeletedUser

Possible. Maybe we could turn barbs off too.

I think. You'd cry. :lol:

You'd have to I'd think. What would you do with restart players? Or maybe it'd be once a player quit/got nobled out, he/she was done with the world. No option for restart.

DeletedUser

Just an idea here. What about the 4 corner kind of thing. Random start into 4 locked tribes. Not outside support. No attacking tribe members. Then you place 1 village in each corner that the respective tribe as to defend. I.E. SW would pretect the SW village. The tribe at the end with the most of the 4 preset villages wins. I don't know if its possible but maybe it could have a preset member limit of 240. Then the members of the winning tribe each get 1 PP. You could one everyweek. Maybe have it like 250 speed/.4 troop speed and 2 days long.

Just an idea here. What about the 4 corner kind of thing. Random start into 4 locked tribes. Not outside support. No attacking tribe members. Then you place 1 village in each corner that the respective tribe as to defend. I.E. SW would pretect the SW village. The tribe at the end with the most of the 4 preset villages wins. I don't know if its possible but maybe it could have a preset member limit of 240. Then the members of the winning tribe each get 1 PP. You could one everyweek. Maybe have it like 250 speed/.4 troop speed and 2 days long.
What if each tribe's profile had a member on it. No preset dukes, but rather premade tribes you were randomly thrown in. Each tribe has a targetted player on its profile, if any of the other three tribes gets that player rimmed, some sort of additional strength like a temporary constant noble price, or something else rather be given for a short time period there after? After a player is taken, another is chosen and placed on the tribal profile. All four teams would have one, making it chaotic. Disabling the reset button should make this easier. Also have it not show up until the amount of BP goes through in the round.

This could be interesting, however it may come down to which team has the easiest set of targets. Luck shouldn't be too huge of a factor though. Morale should take affect though, even though it seems like a bad thing at first, no one will know when they wind up on the profile. So it can't really be planned before hand so it'll come down to the tribe supporting said player with stacks.

By the way, preset tribes just by themselves have proven to be a failure over and over again. I think the above idea could add an interesting twist though.

DeletedUser59340

So, from the end of the premium round, Allyboo and I are taking over the speed server. We're looking over the suggestions forum, and well its pretty old. We're happy to consider any serious suggestions you people have. (Remember max speed = 400. Max unit speed = 1. Always 100 free players then the premium players).
We'd also like to know what are your favourite rounds, and which you enjoy the most?

Also how you'd feel about:
  • A king of the hill round. With who ever (maybe tribe) holds 500|500 the longest (in one go) wins. This would be a premium round, probably around 24hours long.
  • A round with 2 dukes, that you vote for (on the forums) leading a tribe each, and you all join randomly to one of the tribes. With tribe's locked.
  • A Short round with instant nobles (doing 100 loyalty) Just a test round really. To see if it would work.

Basically, we want to know your favourite rounds, and what new unseen, or only tried a few times, that you'd like to see again.

The more you tell us, the better your rounds will be.

http://blog.solutions.pt/?p=433:)
katta katta runde
konti konti sds
* A King of the Hill Runde.

Start:?????
End:??????
A King of the Hill
Player limit:100
Unit speed:. 0.3 Account sitting: NO
Building queue:
'

SPEED 400

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems here that people want over 300 speed.

325 speed
0.5 unit speed
Morale:No
Sleep mode 4-6 hours
Last 24-36 hrs
3 tribe limit
No outside support or attacking tribemates
No paladin

DeletedUser

I like the idea of the two Admins going face to face in 2 premades. I hope Allyboo can save me a spot in her tribe if this happens. <3

DeletedUser

Yeah, that might be fun or one tribe might dominant the other in under twenty-four hours depending on the speed. If its 300 speed or over it will be over fast and if its like 100 speed or something around there then it might be harder for one tribe to win.

(By the way if that were to happen i would be try to be in Pulsar FTW's tribe :icon_cool:)

DeletedUser

What if the tribe limit was, I dont know, 5, and 10 mods had their own premade that was the exception to the rule? See which tribe(s) take credit for beating them.

DeletedUser

Above post sounds very fun when the mods run there own tribes.

DeletedUser

Should be faster than that, as most people would grow slower as half their nukes would be wasted on the preset villages, 2 days, 325 speed would work imo.

Oh, and your a noob migit ;)