Speed Championship 2012 - TEAM PICK ROUND.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
08508770790731449619.png

Speed Championship 2012 (formerly known as World Masters) an inter-market tournament between all the different Tribalwars versions will be hosting the team pick rounds shortly. Further information found here.

Anyone wishing to partake in the competition representing .NET is to partake in the team pick round on:

TribalWars Masters
Server 1
on
FEBRUARY 16TH 2012. @ 17:00 - 21:00 (GMT)

We have been recruiting for this for some time, however the competition was delayed and then restructured. Anyone and everyone who plays on .net is welcome to enter the team pick round. Please bear in mind the actual competition starts at the beginning of March.

Information on practice rounds available leading up to the team picks can be found here

If you are interested in being in the team and are currently not in the chat . Please add me on skype lisa.jane.aldred

Best of Luck :)

PASSWORD FOR .NET ROUND : TWMOFU132

DONT FORGET TO REGISTER ON MASTERS AND END YOUR NAME IN .NET IE : 2hot2handle.net or you will be banned and need to remake an account . Also NO Co-playing allowed.

* Please note that the Speed Championship 2012 is a completely different tournament to Tribalwars.net's 2011 Speed Championship, in that it is an inter-market tournament to be played at Tribal Wars Masters, not a repeat of last year's .net tournament.

Last edited:

DeletedUser100539

I`d like to be added to the chat, my skype is - Mike135

DeletedUser

Can I plays please?? Pretty please!! I promises I be goods!

DeletedUser99302

Could you both add lisa.jane.aldred please.

Any one else wishing to join please add me, my skype doesn't like adding people .

<3

I attempted to add you, reload skype and then freind requests should pop up.

DeletedUser

i relise one game of these has just started but if any others come along then i would play - callumansell1

DeletedUser104186

I have sent you a request on skype but you havnt accepted it