Speed Championships

DeletedUser

I've been wondering if we were to have a speed championship this summer, just like last year's,

so err, are we? :3

DeletedUser

I'm a student, I have a job, and theres no way in hell I could earn enough for an ipad in 1 week; + some of us spend our money on more social things, because contrary to what you think, playing tw and having a social life are not mutually exclusive.

DeletedUser99161

I'm a student, I have a job, and theres no way in hell I could earn enough for an ipad in 1 week; + some of us spend our money on more social things, because contrary to what you think, playing tw and having a social life are not mutually exclusive.
Where you live ? In Africa ? :D Are my bosses give me to much money lol ^^

Go play then 3 months like u want loll

DeletedUser

mhmmm, as specified Sam is a student and therefore not subject to consistent pay. It is hard enough finding a stable holiday job, let alone one which can pay enough to afford an Ipad 3 (beyond the typical student's summer spending). Your 1 week estimation is just absurd Kirac ^^

~Will~

DeletedUser99161

mhmmm, as specified Sam is a student and therefore not subject to consistent pay. It is hard enough finding a stable holiday job, let alone one which can pay enough to afford an Ipad 3 (beyond the typical student's summer spending). Your 1 week estimation is just absurd Kirac ^^

~Will~
i work weekend: 18-06 => 200 € 1 day * 2 => 400 euro
+ i work 3 days in the week 14-22 => 85 € +- * 3 => 255 euro
1 week i get 625 euro .. :D

DeletedUser

12 hour in weekend .. England is in crisis xD ^^

Well yes, but students are only ever going to get minimum wage anyway which is about £6 an hour (before tax, which will usually cut it down to £5 an hour)

So, to get the money for an iPad 3 (which are £400) you have to work 80 hours, which (if you only work part time, like a typical student say 16 hours) would take a solid 5 weeks work.

Assuming you are working, you will want to be spending a good amount of that money on doing more social things (like sam does) so its suddenly 10 weeks which is near enough 3 months anyway.

Heres the thing - i enjoy tw. if i wasnt playing masters i would be playing w63 or some other world when they come out anyway. So while i continue failing at finding a job, im going to keep playing tw in my spare time.

*disclaimer, i dont play speed, because i like to be able to go to the toilet and know when i come back i wont have lost everything. i just read random forums when i'm bored.

DeletedUser99161

Well yes, but students are only ever going to get minimum wage anyway which is about £6 an hour (before tax, which will usually cut it down to £5 an hour)

So, to get the money for an iPad 3 (which are £400) you have to work 80 hours, which (if you only work part time, like a typical student say 16 hours) would take a solid 5 weeks work.

Assuming you are working, you will want to be spending a good amount of that money on doing more social things (like sam does) so its suddenly 10 weeks which is near enough 3 months anyway.

Heres the thing - i enjoy tw. if i wasnt playing masters i would be playing w63 or some other world when they come out anyway. So while i continue failing at finding a job, im going to keep playing tw in my spare time.

*disclaimer, i dont play speed, because i like to be able to go to the toilet and know when i come back i wont have lost everything. i just read random forums when i'm bored.

Wow, didn't know that ! Hard life in UK lol ^^
We can work 50 days .. after 50 days we need pay tax :D