Speed Round to end today at 15:00 Server time

DeletedUser2

Well, one month is over already and the Speed round is drawing to an end. I hope everyone had a good time and will join us again in the rounds to come. (I will announce the next one as soon as possible).

As I don't believe that the ranking will change in the next half hour I will already announce the winners (In the unlikely event that there is still a change of ranking I will of course have to change it again).

1. reversed (1.005.979 Points, 88 Villages) ---> 100 Premium Points
2. matty1.23 (798.512 Points 71 Villages) ---> 50 Premium Points
3. BloodSheder (754.122 Points 69 Villages) ---> 20 Premium Points

Well, against all odds it actually did change. I guess everything is possible :)

1. reversed (993.930 Points, 87 Villages) ---> 100 Premium Points
2. matty1.23 (798.315 Points 71 Villages) ---> 50 Premium Points
3. -behemoth- (745.625 Points 63 Villages) ---> 20 Premium Points

Congratulations to the winners, you did a great job.

------------

We are still open for suggestions for the next speed round. Please be "civil" with your ideas. There will be no mayor changes in regards to units or buildings and no big changes it rules as well.
Changes will be done to the details of the server, speed and things like that.
Please accept that speed rounds will be premium only for now as it is not possible for us to run non-PA rounds at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rakiavik

i think you should finish out the top twenty with five Premium points...starting with the first round.

DeletedUser

ahem, hoodoo, what the ****
Sure, I don't believe it easier, but there is quite a lot timed on the last 3 minutes so this could seriously change the ranking. Plus there is just a difference of 30k point between rank 3 and 4.

Why don't you announce the next round instead of posting this one hour to early.

DeletedUser

speed

why not try speed 100x , i have tried that for 24 h when they started the .se world and it was fun, and set it for 1 week.

DeletedUser2

if there is still a change of ranking I will change it of course. Probably should have put it in the topic, I'll edit it

and as I said already, I'm still open for suggestions for the next round, how am I supposed to announce it then

mackan 9123

can´t we start the 2nd round 1 hour after round 1 ends whit 20x speed and the rules we have on w1,w2,w3,w4:lol:

DeletedUser

Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 30 to 2
last chance to overtake bloodsheder.

I would like to congratulate the winners for a nice round

DeletedUser

Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 30 to 2
last chance to overtake bloodsheder.

I would like to congratulate the winners for a nice round
Yeah! That was mine and with this I would have had a chance for being 3rd. :icon_biggrin:

Sadly I could hit and noble 25-30k points - 5 minutes too late.

I would like to congratulate .SOD. too. Great work anyways!

DeletedUser1334

Er...if it ended at 15:00 then why do I still have 2 attacks headed for their targets???

lucasblack

Contrats to the winners - I liked the last round just the way it was and would not change a single thing.

mackan 9123

now i want round 2 start hope it will start today 16:00 sever time what do you say about that

DeletedUser

1 reversed .SOD. 993.930 87 11424
2 matty1.23 .SOD. 798.433 71 11246
3 -behemoth- n00bs 745.625 63 11835
4 BloodSheder .SOD. 743.202 68 10929

this was when the server ended ;)

DeletedUser

how about no more rounds, make it a full length server? or make it bi-monthly

DeletedUser10513

congrats to the winners ... they tribe did a great job :) or they did a great job by manipulating them :) but still great players :) hf gl :) see you guys on the next round ... to bad it`s isent like sds ... for 24 hours it`s much more fun ...