speed???

DeletedUser

Only Miggy plays speed from the "oldies" He plays the rank 1 account when he plays :D

Auskilla why don't u come back and show us your skills! I for one would like to test them! The more competition the better! Makes it interesting!

DeletedUser

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 ramesh1980 Big 38.629 5 7726
2 Ogeman25 Big 15.357 3 5119
3 alphaomegamd .ukpro 11.382 3 3794
4 Anti-Social Wolf! 10.890 3 3630
5 HotPoint GODS 8.061 2 4031
6 .uk pro .ukpro 7.993 1 7993
7 Little Elly Big 7.171 3 2390
8 albusal Wolf! 7.019 2 3510
9 Y o d a GODS 6.246 1 6246
10 Irishbird GODS 5.831 1 5831

Please, please tell me you didn't get pwned by ogeman and his tribe? ^^

DeletedUser

Haha no Like I said earlier I was at work all day!

Matt however was rank 1 and got pwned by Ogeman and his tribe! That does make me giggle!

I started again not so long ago lets see if I can catch the noobs shouldn't be hard!

DeletedUser

Haha no Like I said earlier I was at work all day!

Matt however was rank 1 and got pwned by Ogeman and his tribe! That does make me giggle!

I started again not so long ago lets see if I can catch the noobs shouldn't be hard!

Yeh I was referring to Matt

DeletedUser

Account banned

The forum is not the right place to discuss a ban, please don't start a complaint topic. If you do want to appeal the ban, please use the support system. The account will only be unbanned if you open an appeal. If a punishment has been offered it is advised to just accept the punishment or the restart if it is offered as it is very unlikely that it will be changed. In those cases please only appeal if you have very good reasons. Please do read the rules again before appealing. We do not accept the excuse that the rules weren't know!

No.

DeletedUser

He got banned for swearing at ogeman after he pwnt him.
Skype-emoticons-22-itwasntme.gif

AusKilla

Edit: I mean Salad, you've been here since speed as began, but you just haven't gotten any better. Your best just isn't good enough, so why don't you quit and maybe play something a little more simple... Like minesweeper :)

He was never around when i was. If he was he at least was never big enough to come under my radar..

Auskilla why don't u come back and show us your skills! I for one would like to test them! The more competition the better! Makes it interesting!

http://www.twtotal.net/ladder/ranking.php?mode=player&roundid=119

http://www.twtotal.net/ladder/ranking.php?mode=player&roundid=133

http://www.twtotal.net/ladder/ranking.php?mode=player&roundid=352

http://www.twtotal.net/ladder/ranking.php?mode=player&roundid=744

Rounds i have "come back" to....

Why would i bother to come back now? When back at the time of those rounds people would be saying the exact same things. "come back i will pwn you/wanna see how great you say you are etc etc etc" haha...

I play slow worlds now for a reason. If you wanna test my skills play a real world i am on. Where skill is actually used? Rather then who can click faster then who.

Maybe one day, look out for me on speed rounds. I might show up. I make it known to the server when i am there. ;)

DeletedUser

Just thought I would post something here for all those who would like a laugh!

A certain person (Rank 1 / .uk pro or whatever name you know him by) made some funny claims on .uk speed server this week which some of you may find funny!

Well it starts like this on Matt's (.uk pro's) profile.........

1 .uk pro .ukpro 5.537 1 5537
2 jonrud 4.434 1 4434
3 Little Elly Big 4.433 2 2217
4 sappavalla? Dream* 4.406 1 4406
5 Ogeman25 Big 4.387 1 4387
6 ramesh1980 Big 3.669 1 3669
7 andrewkmicic Dream* 2.733 1 2733
8 alphaomegamd .ukpro 2.616 2 1308
9 Guttalax Dream* 1.690 1 1690
10 Munaivert NoOb 1.561 1 1561
11 champ.mizaan GODS 1.430 1 1430
12 albusal Wolf! 1.253 1 1253
13 jackolado NoOb 1.084 1 1084
14 Lionheart123 GODS 1.059 1 1059

I'm back. Your reign of failness is over.
Da Pro is Home

Just for a little background the statement above was aimed at me 'Lionheart123' ........... Now as you can see from the below Matt (.ukpro/Rank1/ a million other names) isn't doing too well!

.uk pro's tribe!
Members .ukpro » Uk Pros
Name Rank Points Villages
.uk pro 1 0 0
alphaomegamd 2 0 0
PurpleTeaPOt 3 0 0

Now seen as this was Matt's big return to .uk to dominate and end my reign of terror or 'failness'..... How do you think it is going???

Not too well I guess??

Thanks for popping back to .uk to give me more laughs Matt! I would say stay to .net but you don't win here either!!

Anyway thanks for sharing in my giggles and I am sure most of you will find this post amusing! apart from Matt and his little group of friends of course..... Just in case any of you were wondering what Matts reaction to this was..... Please see the below link!

Matts Reaction

Happy speeding! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As already established above, he got banned :icon_rolleyes: Are you really bragging about beating someone who got banned? Suppose that's quite an achievement by your standards. Might be worth mentioning he outgrew you quite badly too, and would have almost certainly nobled you had he not been banned. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As already established above, he got banned :icon_rolleyes: Are you really bragging about beating someone who got banned? Suppose that's quite an achievement by your standards. Might be worth mentioning he outgrew you quite badly too, and would have almost certainly nobled you had he not been banned. :icon_wink:

Outgrew me? Don't make me laugh iperplex! I was at work for the whole of the 1st day and was catted by some noob quite a few times while I was in a meeting! But hey that happens wether he outgrew me or not I'm still there given up playing since there is no enemy over 1k left I may add!
And Matt banned again..... When will he ever learn not to cheat?? The guy has more accounts than there probably was playing the round! In my opinion if u get banned for cheating then you deserve to be abused and if he is cheating he can not brag of about outgrowing anyone because he had to cheat to do it!! Innogames should just ban him all together put him out of his misery!

DeletedUser

Dear, oh dear. What a waste of bloody time you are Jobhead.

I mean, you come on here and expect to embarrass me by explaining in detail how I hopelessly outgrew you when you started before me. What makes matters worse is you even talked about some nub who was catting you throughout the round. Thought you said .uk was easy bro?

You know, I think I even mentioned this to you, but I don't need a tribe or boosters to win there. I can solo it and still outgrow every player there. Not much of an achievement? Well, it's something Jobhead can' say.

And as for me cheating? Where on Earth did you get that idea :icon_rolleyes: Dun make crap up bro.

So my response to that awful, I mean awful video is just to say:
oh dear, thats horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Come on stayingactive you know Matt is the best player on .uk and can out grow anyone! It is 'his server' as he told me! Lol
As for not being in a tribe what was purple tea pot and alpha??
To be honest I don't give a damn how good u think u are solo, this game is 'TRIBALwars' not solowar it is designed to be a team game don't moan at me for using every aspect within the rules to win! U obviously can't stay within the rules otherwise u wouldn't keep getting banned would u??

Anyway Matt I don't have to embarrass you, you do that yourself be losing pretty much every round you play then saying wait it wasn't me playing!! Then coming on here and telling everyone else how to play and how great you are!