Split off conversation from The Top 10 Influential People thread

DeletedUser

First of all this is incorrect information and second of all it is none of your business to put information from the BD internal forums on these external ones.

here here :icon_razz::icon_razz:

away form my agreement post why couldnt this be sorted ingame mail? this whole topic is an epen stroke/ chill much ?

some good arguing though skype it and lemme spectate!/referee

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh snap! Well, I suppose we know BD's official position on the matter. I wonder if Pink will continue to stick to his story...? :icon_biggrin:

My guess is he will let this silently drop, like he tends to with most cases where he is proven wrong or effectively countered. Shame. I'd still like to understand the nature of the discrepancy. :icon_confused::icon_razz:

Of course. Its not in his nature to accept when he is wrong, or publicly admit it.

Takes a special kind of person.. and i strongly suspect that THE does not have many....

DeletedUser

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now I see how the nickname pajfail came about.

Well done, you have managed to bring up an old, and quite frankly stupid nickname with no basis. At least attempt to refute his statement with evidence, rather than baseless insults.

DeletedUser

Well done, you have managed to bring up an old, and quite frankly stupid nickname with no basis. At least attempt to refute his statement with evidence, rather than baseless insults.

Reaper, as Bookie stated, it just gets old. Check every thread lit up at the top of the page, and you will see Pajuno's incessant trolling and THE bashing. I now suspect that he relates THE to the childhood bully who gave him wedgies at school :)

DeletedUser

Then prove him wrong, tie down one of your members and force him to write something that could be seen as modesty, convince your leaders it may be good to give props to someone without political agenda, do anything to improve your public face, because at the current time it is one of arrogance and cockiness.

As for THE bullying, I am yet to find where that could be related, if anything the comment by Paj followed by the weak, and apparently upset response by Hybookie, show that it is THE who are feeling bullied. Hopefully you don't get dragged into THE's PnP Jubal, you are one whose opinion I have respected the whole time I have followed these forums, TPP, AK and others I cannot say the same for.

Hybookie

Nah not upset just getting bored with him. No matter what you show or tell the guy he seems to always come back with another twisted version of it. So take it how it is I guess.

DeletedUser

What account do you play in-game Reaper?

I used to play the Stiki account, now I am playing another account, however I will not release that information here until I talk to the person whose account I am playing. It really isn't my decision to say which account I'm playing.

DeletedUser

As I have stated above, I will not say where I am playing until I talk to the person who owns the account. Saying it will not make it true TPP, you may have to do more than that to make PnP look bad to the general public, it is you who have been proven to be a lier in this thread, not me.

DeletedUser

I was just trying to to figure out where the anti-THE bias came from. You being in Phoenx explains it. Thanks :)

DeletedUser

I have found THE PnP decidedly average since I was in LoEN (yes, I was in Loen, to shame). However since then it seems some have gotten worse, while some have gone silent. Instead of saying, oh he was/is in phoenx, all points are therefore moot, try to disprove some of them, it will give your PnP more substance and people may listen.

DeletedUser

Apparently you don't read every thread. We've disproved Pajuno several times with facts and evidence, but he refuses to acknowledge that. Anyway, even though this thread apparently has no topic, I'm gonna move on from this pointless debate.

Although when your account owner gives you permission to say who you are, I'd be interested to know.

Deleted User - 3135

Rubbish Templarz, made up crap, to try salvage some reputation. I will not claim I came off this world well, obviously I did not.

But to claim you were simply a tactician... you were the sole war commander, and took over much of diplomacy in HAM!!!. Whilst I had exams, you were actually leading. Never have you once been able to criticize me to my face, disagree, or blame me (you even deleted me off skype did you not?). Just starting a stupid argument here, when you know very well in the later stages, you did more than myself, if not more. Now I do not say that fact makes me blameless, it was my tribe, I created it, I recruited, I set the terms, conditions, and mistakes ofcourse will always be made. Putting you in the position I did was probably one of them.

This thread is totally pointless, when the only two who can possibly say anything of the leadership of HAM!!! would be yourself and me. If I was so terrible, then you should have stepped up and put me in my place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rubbish Templarz, made up crap, to try salvage some reputation. I will not claim I came off this world well, obviously I did not.

But to claim you were simply a tactician... you were the sole war commander, and took over much of diplomacy in HAM!!!. Whilst I had exams, you were actually leading. Never have you once been able to criticize me to my face, disagree, or blame me (you even deleted me off skype did you not?). Just starting a stupid argument here, when you know very well in the later stages, you did more than myself, if not more. Now I do not say that fact makes me blameless, it was my tribe, I created it, I recruited, I set the terms, conditions, and mistakes ofcourse will always be made. Putting you in the position I did was probably one of them.

This thread is totally pointless, when the only two who can possibly say anything of the leadership of HAM!!! would be yourself and me. If I was so terrible, then you should have stepped up and put me in my place.

^ Just to back this up. (Not going to counter what Templarz said, I just saw Rob post and decided to read it :icon_razz:)

I think those who know me will know I am not Rob's biggest fan, but I will stand up for him when people try to damage his character/reputation through lies.

Whilst I was in HAM!!!, Templarz did the following:

- Sent circulars about war plannings, how the tribe was doing, what was expected etc
- Organised some ops and conducted them
- Handled a lot of the internal stuff

I was not here when Rob had exams (I think?), so I cannot comment on that, but I see no reason why Templarz would drop what he was doing before at that time.

Essentially; just saying what Rob is say is correct :icon_wink:

Thanks,
-Shlomz

Edit: Personally, I also thought HAM!!! was a complete failure. Now, although Rob was the leader of said tribe and holds the blame for it, I personally believe that Templarz comes off far worse for one reason, and one reason only:

- Rob accepts that he failed, he acknowledges the fact and deals with it. He accepts the flames and so on that come with it. For that reason, he has my respect.
- Templarz outright refuses to accept that he was any part of that failure, which is, quite frankly, the sign of a pathetic leader.

DeletedUser

Apparently you don't read every thread. We've disproved Pajuno several times with facts and evidence, but he refuses to acknowledge that. Anyway, even though this thread apparently has no topic, I'm gonna move on from this pointless debate.

Although when your account owner gives you permission to say who you are, I'd be interested to know.

No, I certainly don't read every thread, many are far too uninteresting for me. All threads I have read with arguments between you and Pajuno do not follow that trend however (particularly your slow war with Decide, ratios of caps is not important, merely overall gains, aggressive tribes will likely have worse ratios, but more gains). The point I was making however is that both responses to my PnP backed up what I was saying, "oh you're in phoenx, nobody listen to his views", regardless of my affiliation, my points are as valid as any other.

I am yet to see a response from TPP explaining what has been said by the leader of BD to be completely false, this alone backs up what I have said in itself. Would be interested to hear TPPs explanation of what he said about Tempz and BD? No smokescreen tactics please, a simple answer explaining yourself will do.

DeletedUser

Badlapje asked him not to comment on it any further, so I wouldn't hold your breath for his response.

DeletedUser

Templaz Diplomacy left your diplomacy for dust, Bloodhood. You were a poor duke , you were a poor diplomat, you are a poor player, poor attack and poor defender.

And give up using school as an excuse, its really really old.