Sports Discussion

DeletedUser

but Canadians can't plan effectively enough that it makes a difference :icon_biggrin:

:icon_eek:

Ohh whatever!!! Screw you all. I am going to go back to what i know best. Hockey!!! Vancouver for the cup??

*TehDarkOne*

Ohh whatever!!! Screw you all. I am going to go back to what i know best. Hockey!!! Vancouver for the cup??

Im rooting for Vancouver... I hate Boston, they are my teams rival so... ya GO CANUCKS!! :)

DeletedUser

Im rooting for Vancouver... I hate Boston, they are my teams rival so... ya GO CANUCKS!! :)

Not cool sir. Not cool at all. Go Bruins.

They'll take it this year, but than the Jets are next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2minutes to sell out the season tickets :icon_cool:

They won't be called the Jets, that's straight out of the mayor of Winnipeg's mouth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha in your dreams!!! Canucks are taking it this year. "We waited 40 years and 40 years is long enough"

I don't have anything against The Canucks, if the Bruins have to lose to a team in the Finals Canucks would be at the top of the list. They have some of the most loyal fans in all of sports and they have an amazing team. Bruins were down 2-0 to Montreal going away and came back and won that series so it's not over yet sir.

DeletedUser

Last I checked there were two threads for each war, this third is full of spam so go post that under the Drama/Static war where it's more relevant.

DeletedUser

Ok so lets recall this thread "Pleasant's Spam Zone" :p

DeletedUser

Considering I have two now three posts here and the topic was derailed about Boston and hockey way before I posted I fail to see how your new title has any merit or logic behind it.

DeletedUser

I don't have anything against The Canucks, if the Bruins have to lose to a team in the Finals Canucks would be at the top of the list. They have some of the most loyal fans in all of sports and they have an amazing team. Bruins were down 2-0 to Montreal going away and came back and won that series so it's not over yet sir.

True but Montreal won two games in Boston, So Vancouver are going to Boston right now up 2-0. Differnt circumstance. Green Men are also in the house and dont be surprised if Boston gets taken over tonight by Vancouver fans :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Different circumstances absolutely but would you rather be down 0-2 going home or down 0-2 going away? Highly doubtful Vancouver fans take over Boston bro, Boston is a different animal it's like saying "Watch us take over Philly"

DeletedUser

Different circumstances absolutely but would you rather be down 0-2 going home or down 0-2 going away? Highly doubtful Vancouver fans take over Boston bro, Boston is a different animal it's like saying "Watch us take over Philly"

We will see. I know alot of people flew down to Boston. Now it just depends if they can get tickets.

DeletedUser

They'll be able to get tickets thats a guarantee as long as they have the loot to blow but this is Boston's first Stanley Cup final in over 20 years so scalpers will cater to Bruins fans first. Boston takes care of their own first buddy.

DeletedUser

They'll be able to get tickets thats a guarantee as long as they have the loot to blow but this is Boston's first Stanley Cup final in over 20 years so scalpers will cater to Bruins fans first. Boston takes care of their own first buddy.

That's what San Jose said and Canucks ended up getting 4000 fans in that building :lol:

Maybe i should go on skype and we can finish this privatly. lol

DeletedUser

Are you really comparing San Jose's fan base to Boston dude? Really?

geomikajak

Yes i am :icon_razz:

spam.jpg

DeletedUser

nhl_g_bruins-celebration01_576.jpg

Series isn't over yet sir, 4-0 in the 3rd. Go Bruins.

*EDIT: Bruins 5, Canucks 0 in the 3rd. Go Bruins.

**EDIT: FINAL Bruins 8, Canucks 1. Go Bruins. That's not a misprint. We really scored 8 goals.

DeletedUser

nhl_g_bruins-celebration01_576.jpg

Series isn't over yet sir, 4-0 in the 3rd. Go Bruins.

*EDIT: Bruins 5, Canucks 0 in the 3rd. Go Bruins.

**EDIT: FINAL Bruins 8, Canucks 1. Go Bruins. That's not a misprint. We really scored 8 goals.

Dont worry about it. If one of Canucks top players got laid out, i am pretty sure Canucks would get 8 goals too. Canucks in 5. We just want to win it at home ice

DeletedUser

Wait a second, wasn't Rome KICKED OUT as opposed to Horton being blindsided by a cheap shot? Make all the excuses you want, the hit was dirty and the refs saw it that way. Maybe next time they'll twice about cheap shotting an opponent and Horton is one of our best players as well so they cancel each other out. You had 8 PP opportunities to our 4, 41 shots on goal to our 38 and you won 38 faceoffs to our 27. If you want to point the finger point it at Luongo. WE? You play for them now? What was that like getting all hyped for the green men only to watch Boston score 8 times?

DeletedUser

Wait a second, wasn't Rome KICKED OUT as opposed to Horton being blindsided by a cheap shot? Make all the excuses you want, the hit was dirty and the refs saw it that way. Maybe next time they'll twice about cheap shotting an opponent and Horton is one of our best players as well so they cancel each other out. You had 8 PP opportunities to our 4, 41 shots on goal to our 38 and you won faceoffs to our 27. If you want to point the finger point it at Luongo. WE? You play for them now? What was that like getting all hyped for the green men only to watch Boston score 8 times?

Well you used "we" So i thought i use we back. I didnt make excuses. I thought Luongo played alright. I dont think he could of saved most of those goals anyways. Goalie is only as good as your defence and Boston got rid of the garbage while Vancouver collapsed. This was kinda expected in Boston home arena for the first game. I am not worried. Canucks will bounce back

As for the hit. It was late but not dirty. Your taught to keep your head up and Horton kept admiring his pass and got rocked. He needs to go back to pee wee and learn the basics of keeping your head up