Spot the (former) big name players!

DeletedUser

what worlds have you actually played in...? I only remember you were awesome in W1 or W2 whatever then in W5 you tried and quit because you "didn't have enought time" could have been true but I don't believe it.

Omni was never awesome in any, he had an acc sitter. He himself needs to admit he belongs in somewhere like Cult

DeletedUser

We are all overlooking our friend that is slightly blue tinged and has a craze for cookies.

DeletedUser1089

I also played World 3 and was the rank 1 player in my continent and a member of [DR] for some time. I was up by about double the points of the second highest player until I quit due to a lack of time, which is where I really derive my belief that I kick ass at this game from.

Omni was never awesome in any, he had an acc sitter. He himself needs to admit he belongs in somewhere like Cult

W1 I had an account sitter, which is why I regard Soldevi|TW so highly, since he kicked ass. W3 was all me, though.

ace5362

I also played World 3 and was the rank 1 player in my continent and a member of [DR] for some time. I was up by about double the points of the second highest player until I quit due to a lack of time, which is where I really derive my belief that I kick ass at this game from.

W1 I had an account sitter, which is why I regard Soldevi|TW so highly, since he kicked ass. W3 was all me, though.

I guess that works well enough, I was wrong then.

DeletedUser

Being #1 rank in K4 isnt much after Cult rimmed your ass *cough* n00b *cough*.. you might know I know nothing about W3 at all :)

DeletedUser

good players

we got 3 really good players.

ramz fan sebco7 and manoalorts

DeletedUser

I claim this world as my spam world! go away dalek:icon_wink:

themonkey

I don't mean to p*ss on your parade fella but I wouldn't define your exploits in w3 as sufficient to call you 'elite'. You were in an awfully weak rim continent and so had no competition, didn't take down any player of real note, wasn't involved in any of planning/leadership that made [DR] so kickass and then soon after you left you got rimmed by Cult. Oh and with regards to you being twice the size of everyone else, didnt you receive a load of resources from GreyDragoon to kick start you anyways which nobody else would have had?

If you have not topped a properly competitve K, had a hand in leading a major tribe, been in a position of note in total rankings (either the OD ones or the points one) or played a major part in the taking down of a truly excellent player or pulled of a defensive masterstroke then you are NOT "1337". Just my thoughts on the matter :)

Last edited:

Scarge

You were 1 of the biggest morons i came acros on w3 and it aint so hard to bash noobs omni so stop being proud of it

Your beloved simcity player
-Scarge

DeletedUser

i'm a big-mouthed player from W3. do i count?

hello scarge, hello themonkey.

DeletedUser

Who are the big name players from other worlds that have decided to play W12? Lets say top 20 in any world qualifies. Anyone got the former big guns near them?

ps. I guess I technically qualify for this, am I near anyone? ;)

I'm one of the most disliked aliases from the world 6 forums. Does that count?