Stacked village much?

DeletedUser

I also play on W44, here's one hella stacked village from when my tribe was getting bombarded by bells.
If you got a pic thats more stacked, please upload it :D

alright I just uploaded it, so heres the link

http://ismellslikecheese.webs.com/code.htm

wow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmm, apparently i can only use pics off the internet?

Jonasquinn

Like my lvl 2 Rally point and spartan spears beat this stack.

[spoil]
15ycj00.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

^ Well we know that is fake!

Everyone knows you only need 300 Spartans...

DeletedUser

Tbh, I can't help but look at those red resources and fell an urge to kick something.

DeletedUser

my friend just showed me the pic, and looking at this, you can tell its from a different world by looking at the resource per hour. I know playing in world 44 that the speed is 2, and this world the speed is 1

also, you can tell this is real and not ds lan because ds lan still has the old setting and no churches (theres a space for one in the pic)

while they could code it to change to that version, I think it would be to much time just for a picture...

M3dive

I also play on W44, here's one hella stacked village from when my tribe was getting bombarded by bells.
If you got a pic thats more stacked, please upload it :D

alright I just uploaded it, so heres the link

http://ismellslikecheese.webs.com/code.htm

wow.jpg

are those O in the village as SUPPORT ? or just to keep the nukes safe ?

I had a stacked village in world 40 with 21000 Cat + Bonfire(3 Pallies) but didn't took screenshot :(

Last edited:

Jonasquinn

^ Well we know that is fake!

Everyone knows you only need 300 Spartans...
qft

Fixed it for you howey babe.

[spoil]
vfcd8o.jpg
[/spoil]

my friend just showed me the pic, and looking at this, you can tell its from a different world by looking at the resource per hour. I know playing in world 44 that the speed is 2, and this world the speed is 1

also, you can tell this is real and not ds lan because ds lan still has the old setting and no churches (theres a space for one in the pic)

while they could code it to change to that version, I think it would be to much time just for a picture...

I didn't code in mine either its real too and I have a church as well. All I'm saying is never believe a screen shot.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

im a little curious as to why you would choose to stack with light cavalry and axes.