stacking

UK Dragon

justa quick thread really i was wondering about stack a village. you know when u get your tribe to stack your village who gets the ODD for it.
is it the player with the stacked vill, i so why
or is it the player who has stacked it

thanks
guys
UK Dragon

joshh08

it's the player with the stacked village, any troops that die at your walls adds to your ODD the person who supports gets a report on their loss of troops but nothing else.

DeletedUser59908

i hate people that get staced it ruins it tbh ...

people that can fight by themself are true players ...

UK Dragon

it's the player with the stacked village, any troops that die at your walls adds to your ODD the person who supports gets a report on their loss of troops but nothing else.

thanks josh although since they are your troops you should get the ODD for it really

ashoka1

any troops that die attacking...on a village with or without walls are added to ur odd....rest is fine...

ashoka1

you know what i mean you pedantic nub -_-.

Thanks for introducing yourself...however no need to write YOU in front of your nick name...

They call me ash....

good to see that you r back frm grave though....some one told me that you have deleted your account...i m no longer on w-15...have given up my account..

joshh08

Thanks for introducing yourself...however no need to write YOU in front of your nick name...

They call me ash....

good to see that you r back frm grave though....some one told me that you have deleted your account...i m no longer on w-15...have given up my account..

I'm good with introductions :icon_razz:... well sort of :icon_smile:... ok I suck :icon_sad:. But yeah i can be pedantic when i want to be... but i feel like i don't wanna be pedantic today... maybe tomorrow.

They call me Josh but what they call me when i'm not there only they know :icon_cry:.

I'm not exactly back from the grave but i suppose i could be more dead... and yes my account was up for deletion for 4 days =P. If I was quitting then i would make the acc go barb to stop myself coming back though :icon_eek: there's always a temptation.

ashoka1

I'm good with introductions :icon_razz:... well sort of :icon_smile:... ok I suck :icon_sad:. But yeah i can be pedantic when i want to be... but i feel like i don't wanna be pedantic today... maybe tomorrow.

They call me Josh but what they call me when i'm not there only they know :icon_cry:.

I'm not exactly back from the grave but i suppose i could be more dead... and yes my account was up for deletion for 4 days =P. If I was quitting then i would make the acc go barb to stop myself coming back though :icon_eek: there's always a temptation.

I FULLY UNDERSTAND ABT THE TEMTATION PART.....i have tried deleting my account twice....left the game twice after giving up the account to someone else...came back oth times...

have left again and now pg has taken over my account...:lol:

DeletedUser59908

Hey
Do you know of a thing called teamwork

yes but still ,

dont make me go back to chinese history to prove that skill beats numbers ... let be honest :

seth , you have a point it is teamwork ,

but it shows more skill to survive without stacking than to be stacked ...

if your stacked you just sit back and watch all the nukes die , if your not it gives you the chance to dodge and snipe .

-leo .

UK Dragon

isnt stacking a village a skill in its own right but as a tribe not as just one player?

DeletedUser59908

isnt stacking a village a skill in its own right but as a tribe not as just one player?

kind of , it requers : communication , teamwork , timing and knowledge .

but so does defending without stacking ,

can we stop this now we both have valid points and it aint going no-where we just going over what we already said .

-leo .