Stalkers Declaration

DeletedUser

Just checking if Stalkers are going to say that Spec108 quitting should not count in the stats...

I'm sure he was always intending to delete his account and it had nothing to do with being attacked.

DeletedUser

nah he was in a process of quiting for ages, he just wanted it to be dramatic so he did i when he had 400 incomings and a train to each of his villa..;)

DeletedUser

Nice to see you speaking for yourself for once. :lol:
Meaning?

Though i have to point a few things out.
1. Your attacks are worse. The nobles are up to 2 secs between each other
My attacks were never sent in time to matter, I sent them after having 400+ incoming and not enough time in a day to send them off.
2. There's more ways to do it than opera
Well even opera is new to me so I'll give you that one.
3. We do have more important targets to focus on them someone quitting, because they can't handle having 100+ attacks coming in
I'll take the blame for "not being able to handle 400+ incoming attacks", but when you guys came out of the blue and attacked me apparently you didn't have any better targets as I should not have even been on your radar.
4. Of course it takes a LONG time. We may be close but our troops aren't.
Agreed your nobles are just now hitting.
5. Look here. 5 Conquers may not be much, but our nobles are just arriving and that number is sure to go up.
It has and will.

And to Nstlk*, it's probraly better that he left you. Means one less noob that you guys have to worry about.
sadly that may be the case, funny thing about RL vs Games :icon_rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised if he's soccerkeep either. :icon_rolleyes:

What does "soccerkeep either" mean?

See Bold.

Maccano1

Soccerkeep was the player who decided to start copying the stalkers forum and thought it was spying. He made a new nickname for the forum and started posting our co-ordination and targets.

DeletedUser

Soccerkeep was the player who decided to start copying the stalkers forum and thought it was spying. He made a new nickname for the forum and started posting our co-ordination and targets.

Exactly what maccano1 said.
Or. "A random person, who feels the stalkers have cheated him in some way, and posts random information, that no one really cares about, on the externals" :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Exactly what maccano1 said.
Or. "A random person, who feels the stalkers have cheated him in some way, and posts random information, that no one really cares about, on the externals" :icon_wink:

The only reason I posted is because my name got brought up. I had no intention of posting on this worlds thread again until I saw my name.

So I guess this is my farewell to world 27 and apology to Nstlk* for being a "noob" :icon_razz::icon_sad:

DeletedUser

The only reason I posted is because my name got brought up. I had no intention of posting on this worlds thread again until I saw my name.

So I guess this is my farewell to world 27 and apology to Nstlk* for being a "noob" :icon_razz::icon_sad:

Well Goodbye! :icon_sad:
Hope that you have better luck next time. (And watch out who your PA's with) :icon_wink:

Atraxis

Heya... What is up with players moving back and forth between NSTLK*, T-GR, and TK...? I am just wondering...

DeletedUser

NewMap.png

DeletedUser

some weekly stats to go with the map

Side 1:
Tribes: Shadow ~AOW~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Nstlk* Dstlk
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 40
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 325,928
Side 2: 352,281
Difference: 26,353

image.php

DeletedUser

also another player in shadow went barb which was mestupid which was over 400k.

DeletedUser

didnt know that. only new about simts cause he was rite next to me.

puzzleman

i have to say this is a great war and darn i can see their conquers against me sucks starting a war so deep into enemy territory