Stamp's Sig Shop

DeletedUser

I don't think Stamp has been in the Graphics Core Forum, yet...even register...^_^

DeletedUser

There have been so many different forums for sig making and graphics that at the moment i'll just stay here for that.
Maybe once i quit playing TW, i'll have more time and then i might go to forums such as those

DeletedUser

hey i love my sig and all but is there any way that you could make the background black and have white out lines around the sword and the caracter.

DeletedUser63403

There have been so many different forums for sig making and graphics that at the moment i'll just stay here for that.
Maybe once i quit playing TW, i'll have more time and then i might go to forums such as those
that one is different because all of the members are tw sig makers.... so feel at home lol :D

DeletedUser63403

[spoil]
k3w28y.png
[/spoil]

thought id scrap that first attempt at sig making because of how shocking it was and make a new *hopefully* improved one
make the stars and the text a bit smaller.

DeletedUser

hey i love my sig and all but is there any way that you could make the background black and have white out lines around the sword and the caracter.

I can redo the sig if you want. But the sword is two part, and outlining it in white would split it into three sections.

DeletedUser

Never mind i've been at that site, i've been watching though nothing else.

DeletedUser

I can redo the sig if you want. But the sword is two part, and outlining it in white would split it into three sections.

well your the sig maker so just make it how it works for you i just want it outlined and the background black...but i do like the my name how it is.

thanks,
sweet001