Start of High Performance round

Status
Not open for further replies.

twenty-five

Its 872 points. :/

Actually, normally they have a level 1 hiding place too in a village, that wasn't mentioned but I assume that's because it is normally there, and so it will be 877 (if it is included). It is either 872 or 877.

DeletedUser

Actually, normally they have a level 1 hiding place too in a village, that wasn't mentioned but I assume that's because it is normally there, and so it will be 877 (if it is included). It is either 872 or 877.

weird that it doesn't start you with a wall like the speed server did :S

DeletedUser

weird that it doesn't start you with a wall like the speed server did :S

I started that server, it took half an hour to take the wall of a barb near me down enough so I could farm properly :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The next round will likely start in 1-2 months.

Why such a long period between the end of the current round and the start of a new one? :icon_sad:

They used to always be more or less continuous like speed.

Bradlee8

i agree, i think it is stupid how long the round has been going on because i wanted to join but i took a look at the standings and if i joined now i would get crushed before i even would be able to grow... The rounds should only be 3-4 months MAX.

DeletedUser

i agree, i think it is stupid how long the round has been going on because i wanted to join but i took a look at the standings and if i joined now i would get crushed before i even would be able to grow... The rounds should only be 3-4 months MAX.

Umm? The round isn't going on, it closed 22 days ago. It also didn't even last 5 months, so you're 4 months MAX comment, is well, the actuality more or less.

Bradlee8

hmm, well maybe only 2 months. Would you know when the next round will start?

DeletedUser

You clearly have no idea what you are saying, or even much about tribalwars.

Eh, aliases are abound on the forums. I rather doubt he's any good either, but you could make the same sweeping generalization that I know little about TribalWars because my forum account's new, but that'd be silly. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Eh, aliases are abound on the forums. I rather doubt he's any good either, but you could make the same sweeping generalization that I know little about TribalWars because my forum account's new, but that'd be silly. :icon_wink:

It's the combination of the new account aswell as wanting a world that lasts 2 months, making it quite obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.