Start of High Performance round

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm in.

This may sound very, very odd, but I WANT TO BE ATTACKED!

I NEVER got attacked the last round. I even had a village with zero troops for a week. No scouts, no attacks, nothing.

Some of it is probably because I was in the tribe {Pain} but not all. I wasn't in Pain to start out with. Yet still no one attacked me. Before the round ended, I was ranked 63ish and felt like I hadn't earned that rank at all.

I want to fight to get to the top. I want to be sent to the rim more than once. It is the only true way to fully learn the game and learn which strategies work and which ones don't.

DeletedUser

I'm in.

This may sound very, very odd, but I WANT TO BE ATTACKED!

I NEVER got attacked the last round. I even had a village with zero troops for a week. No scouts, no attacks, nothing.

Some of it is probably because I was in the tribe {Pain} but not all. I wasn't in Pain to start out with. Yet still no one attacked me. Before the round ended, I was ranked 63ish and felt like I hadn't earned that rank at all.

I want to fight to get to the top. I want to be sent to the rim more than once. It is the only true way to fully learn the game and learn which strategies work and which ones don't.

Start near me and I can make your dreams come true :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I've never played on high performance...
Do we need to have premium points to play on ?

DeletedUser

This im gonna join this one it looks good :)

EDIT: Also it will make a change playing with experienced players than newbies lol

Deathbringer989

This looks more hopeful than R2. However, anything could happen in the next 6 months.

DeletedUser

Am I the only not good player going to jump in xD

some would say i'm a noob, some would say i'm not, BUT meh, this game is about fun, and to have fun it's best to be good at this game, and well, you gotta learn some time.

DeletedUser37237

oh i want to get in fast so i dont need premium pointsoh i want to get in fast so i dont need premium points

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.