Start of Worlds 18 and 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2

As world 17 is already full it's time to start a new world. We've decided to start 2 worlds again this time, however, there will be a limitation.
Players may not join both worlds, they have to decide which world they want to play and will not be able to join the other one.

(We will not manually delete accounts from one world so that players can join the other world, so please be careful)

The 2 worlds will be very different.

World 18 will start on Monday between 9 and 11 and it will have the exact same settings as world 17.

Settings:
Speed: 1
Unit speed: 1
paladin: yes
archers: yes
weapon chamber: yes
Growing villages: yes
beginner protection: 5 days
Academy: Coins
Smithy: One level per technology
Tribe member limit: 100
Scouts: depending on surviving amount of troops resources, units in the village and buildings can be scouted. Units outside the village cannot be scouted.

---------------------------------

World 19 will start on Tuesday between 9 and 11. The world will be set up with "old" settings and there will be a poll for a special setting.

Settings:
Speed: 1.5
Unit speed: 1 or 0.666666
paladin: no
archers: no
weapon chamber: no
Growing villages: maybe
beginner protection: 3.5 days
Academy: Packages
Smithy: 3 Levels, 15 techs
Tribe member limit: decided by poll
Scouts: depending on surviving amount of troops and research level resources, units in the village and buildings can be scouted.
Starting location will be selectable on this world.

There will be an ingame poll about a few settings:
I was planning on making this world "all about tribes". This means I'm planning a setting that it will NOT be possible to send resources to players that are not in your tribe and that it will also NOT be possible to support players outside of your tribe. This means that "your only friends" will be the members of your tribe.
(This setting is "either-or", meaning, it will be either exactly as I just described it or just as always. It is not possible to allow personal allies to be supplied or to allow tribe allies like that.)
I will put this to a vote to see if players are interested in a world like this. I'm asking players JUST to vote if they are playing (or thinking about playing) that peticular world. The poll does not nesessarily have to be "won" to start the world like this, but we do need a high enough number of players to vote for this setting to know that we'll get enough players.

We'll also vote for the amount of tribe members. Options will be 20-30-40-50-80.

I'll also offer a vote for or against growing barbarians and bonus villages.

To take part in the poll, go to your game account and click Settings -> Surveys.

For a discussion about the settings go to http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=57767

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2

alright, The poll was VERY much for the different settings, so I can now anounce the exact settings. A very big majority wanted the growing villages and bonus villages, so those will be set.
And a big majority wanted the settings that allow only support and supply of tribe members. From the numbers I believe a tribe member limit of 40 is most appreciated.

Settings:
Speed: 1.5
Unit speed: 1
paladin: no
archers: no
weapon chamber: no
Growing villages: Yes
bonus villags: Yes
beginner protection: 3.5 days
Academy: Packages
Smithy: 3 Levels, 15 techs
Tribe member limit: 40
Special tribe settings: Players may only supply and support tribe members.
Scouts: depending on surviving amount of troops and research level resources, units in the village and buildings can be scouted.
Starting location will be selectable on this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.