Start Up Milestones (old)

DeletedUser

Congrats BA and Elem (and all players therein). You've been tough to even remotely keep up with and I know elem wasnt even 24/7. It's been fun.

DeletedUser80951

aren't all those talks about stacking just bluffing BA ? :icon_rolleyes:

it is just a question , so don't get it wrong :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser96310

Might be early here but... with BA's defense it will be difficult to take away his winning claim.

Congrats BA and those (Jagerblue, Wardy, FrailBeauty) whom also helped!!

A humble player

Might be early here but... with BA's defense it will be difficult to take away his winning claim.

Congrats BA and those (Jagerblue, Wardy, FrailBeauty) whom also helped!!

Indeed good job to yall BA.
So sad we an;t get the extra 400 premmeh :(

eLeMeNOhPi

hrv = Frail? :| If yeah, I consider changing skype and starting to use an unknown alias.

Last edited:

DeletedUser910

Congrats BA and Elem (and all players therein). You've been tough to even remotely keep up with and I know elem wasnt even 24/7. It's been fun.

How many of the Top 10 players were co-playing their accounts 7/24?

If elem wasn't doing 7/24 then that's pretty impressive. Good job.

It was interesting seeing how fast people could level and take other villages. I had no chance as most of my time was taken up chasing my 1yr old around the house. lol!! Now I get to go back to World 2 and get back to ending that world. They should do something like this every couple of months, but please give up premium for at least 2-3 weeks.

DeletedUser

aren't all those talks about stacking just bluffing BA ? :icon_rolleyes:

it is just a question , so don't get it wrong :p

Well, I'm bored... send 1 scout or spear to each village so I can make reports of stacks.... :) Soon :) you will see ... we haz def... ton of it.:icon_cool:

009 Here we ate the bullet, cause I was fed up with moving def around...

FTW <-- mega stack :D

Turtle troop overview ... we haz 3000+ HC (almost 33% of all in the world), 13000+ (3%) spears... (off troops are not in pic as they are in transit)
[spoil]
own-troops.jpg

[/spoil]

Def techs are 2 everywhere, in most places where we had time, I made sp 3 / hc 3 tech. Security of our villas was our prime concern as you can see... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul Chaul

congrats guys was fun playing. does anyone know if the world will stay open for a bit after? or just shut down?

DeletedUser

The timing is unbelievable...))
Is it me or both guys nobled the 10th village at the same time?

DeletedUser

The timing is unbelievable...))
Is it me or both guys nobled the 10th village at the same time?

We nobled at 2011-02-11 06:13:09

Ele nobled at 2011-02-11 06:20:41

The points didn't update until Feb 11, 2011 06:46:01 at which time it recorded both as being done at same time.. actually it processed ele like 1 tick before us, so it is apparently going to show ele as winner when it ends but morthy will change it so that we are winner. :p

Was very close though, 7 minute difference.

DeletedUser

Congrats, that was truly a nice finish! :D

It was fun while it lasted, and those who predicted a Valentines finish were pretty darn close!

DeletedUser910

Yeah.. that was pretty quick. Probably won't bother with the next one. Don't have the time. Sucks that they shut the world done immediately. They should have left it up for 12hrs, but disabled attacks and leveling.

eLeMeNOhPi

Meh, Any idea why people were catting my rally point/farm instead of academy?
Well, I have to also mention that someone tried to aim for academy in my 800p village. :)

But, tbh, I loved this world :) Congratulations to Bl00dAngel players.

P.S: 4 players = 250 each :D, Me and Kourosh will have 400 each :D so we actually won, you just haven't realized it yet. rofl

DeletedUser

4 players = 250 each :D, Me and Kourosh will have 400 each :D so we actually won, you just haven't realized it yet. rofl

I thought second place was awarded 600 PP? Do the math and you and 'Kourosh' get 300 each. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Meh, Any idea why people were catting my rally point/farm instead of academy?
Well, I have to also mention that someone tried to aim for academy in my 800p village. :)

But, tbh, I loved this world :) Congratulations to Bl00dAngel players.

P.S: 4 players = 250 each :D, Me and Kourosh will have 400 each :D so we actually won, you just haven't realized it yet. rofl

Actually I get 1k, the rest get nothing, soooo I win.

eLeMeNOhPi

Actually I get 1k, the rest get nothing, soooo I win.
hmmm... Mike, Change this post to something like: "Yeah eLe you are right" please? (wasntme)

eLeMeNOhPi is wrong. :p

Last edited by a moderator: