Started Map-Making

oli9452

After reading a tutorial that was posted here in the forums, I tried making 2 maps. C&C's are appreciated and please do not comment on the tribes themselves.

313p3s4.jpg

6h8ewp.jpg

13ymovq.jpg

I really want to become better at making these sort of things, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

DeletedUser

Ok thanks.

Can you make me a map with -NE-, OMEGA, MAGI, Outlaw and their academy Inlaws.All of the tribes are at the North east part of the world so focuse it there if you can.

Thanks again.

oli9452

I'm thinking of asking for 1PP per map lol but I don't want to get too greedy. I only want to remove the ads from the game, they're annoying.

oli9452

Try to make them a bit clearer, maybe high Def.

They're not clear because I'll have to resize the map from the original 1000x1000 resolution from TWStats to 500x500 which means that half the pixels will be removed (Half the quality).

The original resolution is just waay to huge. Besides, it's still understandable isn't it?

DeletedUser

they r good maps, no one gets it perfect the first few times.

oli9452

The only problem I'm having is that sometimes one tribe overlaps the other one, so it's not 100% accurate.

I'm gonna need some more tutorials

DeletedUser

The only problem I'm having is that sometimes one tribe overlaps the other one, so it's not 100% accurate.

I'm gonna need some more tutorials

i saw some other map makers using a tiny brush so its more accurate, i know that must take a LONG time to make, but if u have the time, i suggest doing that.

oli9452

i saw some other map makers using a tiny brush so its more accurate, i know that must take a LONG time to make, but if u have the time, i suggest doing that.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try making them a little smaller.

Soo should I start charging for maps? XD

Lmao it's just 1pp! Rofl

DeletedUser

y not make them pay by clearing villages and giving u resources ingame XD

oli9452

y not make them pay by clearing villages and giving u resources ingame XD

Nah I'd prefer pp lol

Asking for others to clear for u would be ruining the game in my personal opinion. Besides the probabilty that ur in my K is 1:80 lmao