Starting position

DeletedUser

Cant find the answer anywhere, can we chose our starting location?

DeletedUser78095

I would have to say core is the best. Can spread anywhere ;)

DeletedUser

I would have to say core is the best. Can spread anywhere ;)

True, but much competition. Personally I prefer rim, normally pick SW. Good area to spread and conciderably less competition.

Nauzhror

True, but much competition. Personally I prefer rim, normally pick SW. Good area to spread and conciderably less competition.

Without competition it's boring though :/

Like, really, the rim bores me to tears, it's boring quadrupling rank 2 in your K. Not that it much matters, I often double rank 2 in my K in the core too :(

DeletedUser

Like, really, the rim bores me to tears, it's boring quadrupling rank 2 in your K. Not that it much matters, I often double rank 2 in my K in the core too :(

will you ever reveal your secrets?? Like i can compete but, you just tear the worlds up.

DeletedUser

True, lack of competiton bores it. Ruied w29 for me being in a sea of blue. Still the core can be tricky in the later stages if you are trapped in it. Happened to DSL on w29, and thats a hell of a tribe.

Reviv333

I love Core. If someone makes an mistake, you go in and its game over for that player, stats at the rim :) Yummlicious

DeletedUser

Core sucks. I used to do it but the hours you put into the game being in the core isn't worth the hours that you could be spending with... I don't know let's go with the opposite sex.

mattcurr

Core sucks. I used to do it but the hours you put into the game being in the core isn't worth the hours that you could be spending with... I don't know let's go with the opposite sex.

Girls are icky. + You can co-play, or actually learn to play so you dont have to be quite as active:icon_neutral:

Nauzhror

will you ever reveal your secrets?? Like i can compete but, you just tear the worlds up.

Adaptability means more than any "secrets" or specific guide, but I wrote one to the best of my ability a while back, it can be found here.