Stats?

JOHNBOY15

the reason he is behind you in villages is because he spends his time running a successful tribe. How successful is your tribe? o yeah, its gone! Sexy Last stand my arse!
LOL so thats the key i think i might have to give up a few vills lol i could do w2ith being a better duke hahaha

And another reson less has more vills is he sat there playing his so called friends takeing prof account and a few others to make his self stronger or try lol not attacking any tribe just looking after his self.

Me my self i could not just run and hide as less has done i could but i stand by all are guys till the end thats what being part of a tribe is all about where they go i go.

DeletedUser

WOW... I think too many people are basing there opinions and statements on personal feelings rather than facts.

I mean really is this grade school?

I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE CUZ YOU MADE NEW FRIENDS. :icon_biggrin: I AM BETTER THAN YOU CUZ YOU SMELL BAD.

Hehe... honestly I think most everyone in this world has a purpose and deserving reason for being here.

Johnboy there are too many inactives and dead accounts for being upset about Less eating so many of them, I mean I can understand it's easier to be angry at him rather than all those that bailed on you months ago since he is still here, but lets be realistic. Nobody wants to see those villages just sit around while what is left of your tribe tries to eat them as fast as they can. Even you.

AS - Yes you are running a successful tribe, and you have done a good job for the most part, but you don't always have the best control either and there is conflict there just like every other tribe has. Though proven yourself a strong leader it is up to your tribe now to prove their worth to you by coming together as we get closer each day to the end world. If there is one thing that is certain, one strong leader isn't going to win the game. Some of your best members squabble like school kids... Not that ours don't but we have a personal $#@%^ slapper when that happens.. You gotta get one of those. =)

One thing is for certain, if I didn't stand behind the devoted "world" players who have great skill and a rational thought path then I could have bashed my entire tribe for folding under Orphan pressure. That's the difference between a war played with sportsmanship and one with big egos. When I left they created a mega tribe. How could I be upset about that as a leader? I was grateful they continued on. Too many good players to see just "give up" those are the ones I frown at... not the ones still here trying to play the game. I can feel the earth shaking in this world. Lots of heated players itching for a fight. I think we are all on the verge of learning just what kind of players we all really are. ^.^ Excited?

DeletedUser

WOW... I think too many people are basing there opinions and statements on personal feelings rather than facts.

I mean really is this grade school?

I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE CUZ YOU MADE NEW FRIENDS. :icon_biggrin: I AM BETTER THAN YOU CUZ YOU SMELL BAD.

Hehe... honestly I think most everyone in this world has a purpose and deserving reason for being here.

Johnboy there are too many inactives and dead accounts for being upset about Less eating so many of them, I mean I can understand it's easier to be angry at him rather than all those that bailed on you months ago since he is still here, but lets be realistic. Nobody wants to see those villages just sit around while what is left of your tribe tries to eat them as fast as they can. Even you.

AS - Yes you are running a successful tribe, and you have done a good job for the most part, but you don't always have the best control either and there is conflict there just like every other tribe has. Though proven yourself a strong leader it is up to your tribe now to prove their worth to you by coming together as we get closer each day to the end world. If there is one thing that is certain, one strong leader isn't going to win the game. Some of your best members squabble like school kids... Not that ours don't but we have a personal $#@%^ slapper when that happens.. You gotta get one of those. =)

One thing is for certain, if I didn't stand behind the devoted "world" players who have great skill and a rational thought path then I could have bashed my entire tribe for folding under Orphan pressure. That's the difference between a war played with sportsmanship and one with big egos. When I left they created a mega tribe. How could I be upset about that as a leader? I was grateful they continued on. Too many good players to see just "give up" those are the ones I frown at... not the ones still here trying to play the game. I can feel the earth shaking in this world. Lots of heated players itching for a fight. I think we are all on the verge of learning just what kind of players we all really are. ^.^ Excited?

ever the wise words of wisdom from the lovely jey

:)

DeletedUser

Hey don't you dare insult my Day Care! A few of my kids might not always play nice in the sandbox, but at the end of the day they'll kill anyone who enters without their teachers permission, and then they will continue to pull each others hair while they fight over the scraps. Actually come to think of it, it's less of a Day Care really and more like a wild dog pack... :lol:

In all seriousness very good points made though about a tribe not being all about leadership. I think it obviously plays a huge roll but if at the end of the day the inactivity bug strikes or people don't care to listen, all the great plans and advice in the world will fall on deaf ears. I think we've seen that happen already quite a few times on this world, so let me hope and work hard to help ensure it does not happen to RAIN. For that matter let's hope it does not happen to EVO either or it will turn into quite the boring world. Will make for some nice ODA gains though hitting inactives/hardly actives, give us something to brag about at least...

Although I'm not sure what fighting in RAIN or theories on leadership have to do with my village count? I've never been one to find as many free or easy village to noble as I could in this world and keep them all for myself. I prefer to spread the wealth with my tribe and would rather sacrifice and give villages to others to noble then take them myself. My personal points in this world are just not that important to me. I more joined back in the day to straighten out the south west and help some friends there because there were no strong/knowledgeable leaders available for them and without someone to help they would have been slaughtered. After awhile the world just kind of grew on me and I decided to stay. The only reason I started a family is because it seemed to be the way of world 34 and the only way to keep up with all the other tribes doing it, before that believe it or not I was quite the anti-family supporter. :lol:

but meh, people can say what they want of my army of peasants, I'll beat you guys down with a shovel if I have too.. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the reason he is behind you in villages is because he spends his time running a successful tribe. How successful is your tribe? o yeah, its gone! Sexy Last stand my arse!

well checked your profile not much of a fighter there. beasley threat level zero. please go be seated and the kids table let the grown ups chat

DeletedUser

LOL so thats the key i think i might have to give up a few vills lol i could do w2ith being a better duke hahaha

And another reson less has more vills is he sat there playing his so called friends takeing prof account and a few others to make his self stronger or try lol not attacking any tribe just looking after his self.

Me my self i could not just run and hide as less has done i could but i stand by all are guys till the end thats what being part of a tribe is all about where they go i go.

john john its ok i wont hurt you you couldnt help that hodgy pulled his support from me on the front when evo hit me nor was it really your fault when you accedently hit the wrong key and pulled your support from me also it happens, wasnt your fault that you split sexy apart and formed ti its all good you are right i was the last player in my tribe to quit the tribe. yes you said i could quit and join you and sexy main tribe that didnt want me in main tribe till everyone else had quit or left then all the sudden i was good enough for main tribe. i think everyone has there own litttle clicks and throw a fuss when there buddies leave them

DeletedUser

well checked your profile not much of a fighter there. beasley threat level zero. please go be seated and the kids table let the grown ups chat

OD either shows how stupid you are in sending a ton of nukes and getting them killed, or how much more of a target you are :icon_rolleyes:. The people who are the most threatening are the ones you don't expect to be a threat :lol:

DeletedUser

OD either shows how stupid you are in sending a ton of nukes and getting them killed, or how much more of a target you are :icon_rolleyes:. The people who are the most threatening are the ones you don't expect to be a threat :lol:

But being a target is fun :icon_cry:

DeletedUser62109

make me a target then! see what happens! im ranked 2 for odA in Blood but i need some OdD, so please oblige me!

DeletedUser

make me a target then! see what happens! im ranked 2 for odA in Blood but i need some OdD, so please oblige me!

nothing stopping you from hitting the attack key there big guy you talk the talk but can you walk the walk?

you love to put yourself in the middle of every conversation launch away big guy. show everyone here how big your cahona's really are need me to write you a list of my villages?

yepper this would be me slapping you in the face calling you out ect ect ect lets dance i await your nukes.

for all other viewers here is what is really gonna happen he will reply throw a few insults other tribemates will defend him in forums his nukes wont get sent he will say absent told him not too or i am to small of a target ect ect. stats mean nothing nukes shooting back and fourth now thats real action but it dosnt happen often family non family yadda yadda
thats why when half the accts on this world are dead abandoned or being sat. the ecitment fades because everyone is worried about this family or that family basically big mouths no cahona's

just like all the other crap talking that gos on in the forum its just that talk

DeletedUser62109

one day bro, this game is a marathon not a sprint so ill see you towards the finish line if you last that long.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

one day bro, this game is a marathon not a sprint so ill see you towards the finish line if you last that long.:icon_wink:

well i guess we will leave it at that only those that last the next year will know the end result stay tuned folks this drama seems to have been put on hold like everything else in world 34

DeletedUser

I have to level with you there less, everything seems... pre meditated on this world, nothing gets done unless everyone agrees to it, it seems that no assualt is put forward against any one for the fear of upsetting someone. Seems the story of W34, and with everything always being put on hold on this world, seems we are in for one heck of a closure

DeletedUser90931

o_O.... true World War a'brewin' with half price nobles says what?

DeletedUser

well i guess we will leave it at that only those that last the next year will know the end result stay tuned folks this drama seems to have been put on hold like everything else in world 34

I look forward to meeting you sometime in the future bro. Nothing gets put on hold bro - plans are simply made.

35se

seems my thread has turned to a bashfest.

ah reminds me of good ol W40 forum.

guess i should update some stats altho not sure any wars have been going on really. maybe that will change?

DeletedUser26848

lol this is funny really funny ... TI till i die .. oh boy ,boy oh boy ,dear johnboy .. nice one .. heheheheheheheheheh HAHAHAHahahahahahaha