Stats

DeletedUser

Please put stats up for players who dont play in this world anymore ......i like to see whats happening :icon_razz:....Go AXE

DeletedUser

stats for players that dont play on the world anymore, so you can see what is happening?!

[spoil]
omg_wtf.jpg

128816313188882346.jpg

758660-lolcat_super.jpg

LolCatRenderer_415bd.jpg

lolcat-stupid.jpg

lolcat_crocs.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

i think what he wanted were like maybe the stats to see how many we made quit or something like that

DeletedUser64451

Ask, and ye shall receive!

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: Valpo
Side 2:
Tribes: AXE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 294
Difference: 285

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,325
Side 2: 2,812,858
Difference: 2,728,533

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser61009

I think he is saying to put stats of the wars going on, so players that don't play anymore can see what is happening in this world.

(Wars going on, where did he get that from?, ass kicking i think is what he wanted to say, am i sounding schizophrenic again?, got to take the damn pills damn it! )

Brutus987

Side 1:
Tribes: DAD, AXE, Jem
Side 2:
Tribes: DA, DA-II, !WAR!, HWK 10

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 5,771
Side 2: 1,657
Difference: 4,114

chart

Side 1: 54,462,241
Side 2: 15,683,277
Difference: 38,778,964

chart

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

some updated stats,

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DA, !WAR!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 194
Side 2: 12
Difference: 182

chart

Side 1: 1,810,999
Side 2: 113,734
Difference: 1,697,265

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DA, !WAR!

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 1,122
Side 2: 196
Difference: 926

chart

Side 1: 10,512,090
Side 2: 1,892,483
Difference: 8,619,607

chart

[/spoil]

It still makes me giggle when we get silly mails saying how stupid and inactive we are. Plus all the emo people who 'just want to see what the end of the world looks like, and can we not attack them' :icon_rolleyes:
Just pop on over to W12 and have a look there.

DeletedUser64451

If they really wanted to speed things up, here's what to do:

1) AXE names DA family as allies
2) WAR merges into DA-II
3) Jem renames to AXE family

/win

:D

seth89

No No No.!
That's not how it work's.

Sid tries to make yet another TATS with all the smaller tribes, to become 1 powerful superduper tribe. Causing DA/!WAR!/AXE to team up together to fiend off this new evil, ending only in 1 mass explosion that tear's though the fabric of reality causing a mass wipe of all but a pocket full of resistance, to fend of the evil barbaric force's. Which now become an active player that send's attack's and noble's to you.

After a year or so of bloody conquest that the last remaining player hit's delete. Hence making the Barbaric force's win world 15. Only to find out that it was in fact Amanda who control the ruthless barb's. After they overthrew me as their king because I was too cool and was mean in making them kill Zkillz cause he wouldn't share the cheesecake :icon_cool:Making her Queen of world15.

jaffe25

No No No.!
That's not how it work's.

Sid tries to make yet another TATS with all the smaller tribes, to become 1 powerful superduper tribe. Causing DA/!WAR!/AXE to team up together to fiend off this new evil, ending only in 1 mass explosion that tear's though the fabric of reality causing a mass wipe of all but a pocket full of resistance, to fend of the evil barbaric force's. Which now become an active player that send's attack's and noble's to you.

After a year or so of bloody conquest that the last remaining player hit's delete. Hence making the Barbaric force's win world 15. Only to find out that it was in fact Amanda who control the ruthless barb's. After they overthrew me as their king because I was too cool and was mean in making them kill Zkillz cause he wouldn't share the cheesecake :icon_cool:Making her Queen of world15.

Um, Huh?!?

seth89

Yeap.
That's how World15 will end.
Not that mass merging way like 12.

DeletedUser

Its nice to this world coming to a conclusion:icon_biggrin:
Well done Axe you did it in the End,but i have to say if TSoH stayed together ,we would of kick all of your ass's lol
Good luck to all

DeletedUser

Yeap.
That's how World15 will end.
Not that mass merging way like 12.

Did you ever actually play World 12?
It wasn't mass merging, it was COMPLETE domination in both war and diplomacy by DNY, who I consider the best tribe ever seen on TW.

Oh and whoever suggested to pop over to w12 to have a look, you can't anymore, forum's gone :'(