Stats

DeletedUser

I'd like to meet the idiot(s) who've pulled out militia this early on, on a NO-HAULS world.

DeletedUser

This is a noobish question, but who exactly are they defeating? Every player on the map right now is under BP. Are people spiking barbs and bonus'????? If they are, why?

DeletedUser

Its more likely these people are spiking the barbs with their own units and killing them off for ODA.

I believe there is a quest, where barbarian will attack you...

That quest only gives 1 ODD.

DeletedUser106946

This is a noobish question, but who exactly are they defeating? Every player on the map right now is under BP. Are people spiking barbs and bonus'????? If they are, why?

Maybe because idiots are attacking them?

There's been an update:

51.797 :spear:, 37.472 :swordsman:, 5.378 :axemen: :icon_confused:, and 180 militia :icon_redface:. Assuming that they had lvl 1 farms, that means 9 people have hit their militia thus far. :D

DeletedUser

Maybe because idiots are attacking them?

There's been an update:

51.797 :spear:, 37.472 :swordsman:, 5.378 :axemen: :icon_confused:, and 180 militia :icon_redface:. Assuming that they had lvl 1 farms, that means 9 people have hit their militia thus far. :D

The only idiot here is you, you can't attack other players during the beginner protection period... Ever...

DeletedUser106946

The only idiot here is you, you can't attack other players during the beginner protection period... Ever...

:icon_neutral: He asked why people were spiking barbs / bonus vills. I said maybe because people are attacking them. Who's an idiot again?

DeletedUser

"that means 9 people have hit their militia thus far. :D"

Misread that, thought you said 9 people were hitting other's militia. I retract my previous statement.

DeletedUser

is there a 'thanks' or 'like' button anywhere on these externals? or just a (+1) I guess will do it

Thank you :)

There must be people around with no concept of what 'no-hauls' means, who are spiking barbs, and people who are actually attacking them.

DeletedUser

i was trying to farm for my first nohaul,its a learning process.Even though i did ok on w56 by build troops early and building wrong,I know i will do much better this time around.

DeletedUser

Someone told me to build a paladin and to start farming right away during start up.. I did so And got no resources. Then I started asking questions and realized that people were lieing to me :O

DeletedUser106946

i was trying to farm for my first nohaul

Lol, I was quit between 21 and 61 so I missed 56, but I did something similar on 61. Didn't read the settings and started a standard LC rush. When I realized there was a haul limit and it was pathetically small, I restarted :icon_redface:.