Stellro challenges

DeletedUser

Stellro challange was a joke.
Im the only one who thinks is time for a geschlossen?
The other challange already proved to be an empty one.

stellro

The basis of this thread was a parody or Metallers previous numourous 1 vs 1 challenges - was deemed as light-hearted poking fun and nothing more - others have either lost this in the language or sense of humour and hence some of the comments :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The basis of this thread was a parody or Metallers previous numourous 1 vs 1 challenges - was deemed as light-hearted poking fun and nothing more - others have either lost this in the language or sense of humour and hence some of the comments :)

We can have sense of humor if we want so :icon_wink:
and i would accept your challenge but i would really miss our counting mails (19-19 ;) and anyway i don't have anyscout in this moment, so maybe next time :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

well we all gotta be good at something, and leading and war aren't your thing, so i guess hungry hippos is =P

And remind me - who is winning in the war between GOH & Chaos - isnt it something like every village you have taken we have taken 5 - yeah really poor war stats we have there :)

And I kick ass at hungry hippos :)

DeletedUser

And remind me - who is winning in the war between GOH & Chaos - isnt it something like every village you have taken we have taken 5 - yeah really poor war stats we have there :)

Oh man you really are so provocative :icon_neutral: You really cannot resist for not talking about CHAOS vs GOH or your doing deliberate?
You also went off-topic stellro :icon_evil::)

stellro

I was simply responding to a point raised by bgricky in regards to my leadership and war skills - and I still mentioned hungry hippos :)

And this thread was between GOH - Chaos also....

DeletedUser

ah he is not in chaos, but your only "winning" cause I am not fighting you yet and you know it. eventually after I make my way through K61 71 and the other 15 K's between us I will smack you for talking shit about us. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hi mate, hows things? I've been bored after my exams so I thought I'd give TW another go :)

DeletedUser

I've been doing exams and things, being a good little boy as always :)

Alchohol? Me? ;)

How are you man, it's been a while

ishkintar

nice.. yep you, maybe alcohol has been disinfecting you thats why you have been a good boy.. lol..

ah, got sick and now i am starting to regain my strenght back.. getting dizzy when i look in my villies.. lol..