Stepping down ...

DeletedUser

dundundunnnnn, depending on who replaces you decides whether I'll remain on dis forum :O

DeletedUser51929

it's cool, If I get it I'll ban you anyway. or repeatedly edit your posts to "miller <3"

DeletedUser

Good luck with the college GE.The mod position here is nothing compared to the RL things.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser81336

I think I would just troll and then leave if you got the job :lol:. Ah well, at least it would give me the incentive to try and become a mod, just to beat you :icon_razz:

Why would you leave? D:
Let's be honest, me as a mod would be awesome.
Spam would be cut down by 70% because I couldn't spam haha. I would actually make polls and stuff to keep the forums active because that doesn't take too much time. Not to mention I know how to mod good. :O

DeletedUser

In all honesty I think Oscar would be a good mod. He's incredibly active and could keep polls going all the time, along with as he said cutting down spam.

DeletedUser

We should start a thread as to who we want as the new mod, and people nominate themselves? :p

DeletedUser

GE, thanks for putting up with our shit ay. Was good having you as a mod, hopefully the next guy/girl lives up to it.

DeletedUser

We should start a thread as to who we want as the new mod, and people nominate themselves? :p

You know what we say doesn't decide who becomes the moderator. Ultimately TW staff will decide who is the best candidate.

GE, thanks for putting up with our shit ay. Was good having you as a mod, hopefully the next guy/girl lives up to it.

Hahaha must say it was fun :p I'm sure whoever takes over will be great :) unless its oscar ;)