Stolen Copyright image

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Photobucket =/= copyright

I could take one of those and make it my Avatar picture if I wanted and you could do nothing about it lol though I wouldn't because they are weird looking...

this one is ok [spoil]
Starsystem.png
[/spoil]
Someone use this as a stock for the next SOTW :D

DeletedUser

Well all of those except NMW, the template version of it and the TheGameDock one are actually templates I gave out on other sites.

DeletedUser

Have you tried going in the tw w60 forum and making a thread shaming them? Then again, even if you did they look pretty no0by and will most likely not be on the forums, and if they are will not have enough reputatrion/respect to care for it being tarnished. However some people from w60 will inbox them ingame i guess?
Beats me man, might be worth trying though :)

DeletedUser

Tribe seems to have disappeared. Problem solved for the fellow Scotsman? (happy)

I'm getting the 'tribe does not exist' message, on the ingame profile screen, that is.

DeletedUser

Tribe seems to have disappeared. Problem solved for the fellow Scotsman? (happy)

I'm getting the 'tribe does not exist' message, on the ingame profile screen, that is.

Well you're not a Weegie, so I am happy, yes.

They seem to have disbanded.

DeletedUser

Well from now on you could watermark etc to keep it yours ;)

DeletedUser

So the matter is resolved now and this can be closed yes ?

DeletedUser

Public Postings. Photographs and videos which you submit for use on public areas on Photobucket are considered public information and may be copied or further distributed by others in accordance with the Terms of Use.

Your Content

You retain all your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or while using Photobucket. This means that YOU own ALL the Content you post, but keep the following in mind:

If you don't want to share your Content with the world, you can mark it "private." If you do so, Photobucket removes the Content from search results on the Site and other Users (except those you invited) won't find it as a result of using the search feature of the Site. Also, we won't distribute it outside the Site.
Be aware, however, just because something is marked "private", we can't guarantee that only the people you invite will see it. Even if you mark something "private", users may be able to find the direct URL for an image through other search mechanisms, then share or link to it outside the Site.
Remember: if you share it from the Site, it's no longer private, even if you marked it "private."
If you remove your Content from the Site or mark as "private" something that previously had been public, Photobucket won't use it outside of the Site anymore and will hide it from search results on the Site, but we might still have it stored in backup files or on servers, and we are not responsible for sites on which it was shared before it was marked "private." Also, we will retain it if needed for any legal reason.
If you make your Content public, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to copy, distribute, publicly perform (e.g., stream it), publicly display (e.g., post it elsewhere), reproduce and create derivative works from it (meaning things based on it), anywhere, whether in print or any kind of electronic version that exists now or later developed, for any purpose, including a commercial purpose.

^ Straight from Photobuckets policies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.