Storm, a story of self destruction.

The Great 1One1

Ravaging is the sight of my God.

Bleak that the night must seem.

Rolling up the hills to spark the joys of the west.

Terror in the elbows that the clouds may veil.

Strict is the message of my peers.

DeletedUser

I know what account Ewok is playing. I also know the accounts in S2ORM, so Ewoks in S2ORM :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I know what account Ewok is playing. I also know the accounts in S2ORM, so Ewoks in S2ORM :icon_cool:

Did you just claimed that Ewok multi on a public forum or its me?

Edit:and if you know it,since your an allies...why the hell dont you tell us....

DeletedUser

She doesnt know why she did not inform you of the information you seem to require. :3

DeletedUser

You may be RES,and I would suppose to kinda back you up...but I wont,I think you fails in making sense each time you post:icon_confused:

Or perhaps my interlect is so much more than you comprehend that you cannot comprehend my postings, making you the fail? Or perhaps my interlect is so superhuman that I make your eyes bleed everytime you read? Or perhaps my propaganda skills are so immense that you don't even know when its propaganda, which is the whole point to propganda, to fool your oppodent. Or perhaps, perhaps that I have consorted with Deus in an attempt to destory S2ORM from within so that it will be left with no leadership causing =RES= to gain all of S2ORM members so they we gain there terrortory to gain rank 1?

I'll leave you to decipher this immense post of text that your brain cannot comprehend because I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN CLEVER HAXBBQ.

DeletedUser

Or perhaps my interlect is so much more than you comprehend that you cannot comprehend my postings, making you the fail? Or perhaps my interlect is so superhuman that I make your eyes bleed everytime you read? Or perhaps my propaganda skills are so immense that you don't even know when its propaganda, which is the whole point to propganda, to fool your oppodent. Or perhaps, perhaps that I have consorted with Deus in an attempt to destory S2ORM from within so that it will be left with no leadership causing =RES= to gain all of S2ORM members so they we gain there terrortory to gain rank 1?

I'll leave you to decipher this immense post of text that your brain cannot comprehend because I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN CLEVER HAXBBQ.

I actualy doubt,since Im able to understand KK/Rukoh/Wizzy/DaHolla/TGO/Fox/Gzed(want me to get the list keep going or you get the point that Im able to get what the real and respected poster say?)

perhaps your just...not worthing my time?

Would be better for me to run aways before ending up in another pointless debate with ...a friend of ewok... Just that for me mean alot....

edit:also its not about I dont get your points,its about your point are 95% of the time wrong or empty of sense...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I actualy doubt,since Im able to understand KK/Rukoh/Wizzy/DaHolla/TGO/Fox/Gzed(want me to get the list keep going or you get the point that Im able to get what the real and respected poster say?)

perhaps your just...not worthing my time?

Would be better for me to run aways before ending up in another pointless debate with ...a friend of ewok... Just that for me mean alot....

edit:also its not about I dont get your points,its about your point are 95% of the time wrong or empty of sense...

Lol you would of noticed my above post was aload of mumble gebirish I came up with on the spot in order to make a big post full of nothing.

But i'll entertain you Kriid. KK, Rukoh, w1zdom, DaHolla, TGO, Fox, Gzed all respected posters yes. But lets look at this way if your trying to degrade my PnP presence by saying my posts are worthless. Rukoh, KK and TGO have all debated and entertained me with some worthwhile PnP, and admitely, all three are excellent posters. I believe they feel I am not an excellent poster, afterall, i've only been on the PnP of W24 since Novemember 2009 [properly that is] whilst they have all been here since start of W24. The others, not entertained me, but are less active than Rukoh, KK and TGO.

What i'm trying to say is... if these respected posters believed my posts not worthy, they would not debate with me on the various threads our debates have popped up?

I find it ironic you call my posts un-worthy, yes recently your posts towards Rukoh and KK have not made sense simply because you missed the point. I never miss the point when I choose to debate fully with these two gentlemen. Whos the better poster then Kriid? :icon_idea:

Please, learn between where my posts are spam and when my posts are indeed flaming towards you or somebody and/or debating with somebody.

I believe there quite easy to tell for the experienced PnPer :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

how is that hard to understand?

Your an allies,you know someone who got a multi in our tribe,and you keep it for you and plotting in our back?

How the hell you came with the conclusion that I should now respect you as a poster/player/pearson?

/finished with that crap,enjoy debating with Rukoh if you feel its better...But me,Il stop wasting my time with you and wont debate about some childish issue about*who's the best poster between me and you*

If it make you feel better:YOUZ PWNED ME!!!O NOEZZZZZ:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

how is that hard to understand?

Your an allies,you know someone who got a multi in our tribe,and you keep it for you and plotting in our back?

How the hell you came with the conclusion that I should now respect you as a poster/player/pearson?

/finished with that crap,enjoy debating with Rukoh if you feel its better...But me,Il stop wasting my time with you and wont debate about some childish issue about*who's the best poster between me and you*

If it make you feel better:YOUZ PWNED ME!!!O NOEZZZZZ:icon_eek:

No Kriid, you brought up the issue about respectful poster, trying to show that I am not. I hence, proved you wrong.

Kriid, i'm kidding, Ewoks not in S2ORM lol.

DeletedUser

Right :icon_wink: That's what you want them to think.

Dude, sssshhshsh.

yeah no one is so... i got no clue where your coming from todner sat me checked my IP log ins and confirmed it so to be perfectly honest shut up okay..? It's my account i would never let anyone co play or have it...

The Great 1One1

Nonsou flaming Kriid for pnp skills?

I happen to think, despite the language barrier, Kriid brings out posts as good as anyone here in the pnp. I also think it is harsh to accuse him of not understanding posts, because he can sometimes understand the most cryptic posts. He may not understand a word every so often, but would you be able to on the French server what Kriid does here? No. Perhaps he should then be respected for it.