Strangers - STR looking for new members

DeletedUser

So, me and a friend of mine have decided to start a tribe in W3. Our goal is to help our members to be the best they can with the knowledge we have in W1.

We are looking only for active players, who will stay active in the long-run and feel serious about playing the game.

You should be active on our forums and read the game forums at least once per day. You should be mature and responsible for your actions. You should be able to work in a team with the other members.

We are not interesed in players who will play SimCity or just want to have a peaceful game. This is not our goal. We are here to battle and each of our members should be able to develop well both offencively and defencively.

No one will be accepted without an interview!

We will not send invites to you without one and nobody gets accepted just for being somebody's friend.

We are ready to teach you everything you need to know regarding the game if you are willing to be serious about playing it.

I think that's it. Applications go to me, my nickname in the game is ihatemybrain. Do not apply here. I you have any general questions not regarding a specific application you cna ask them here ad we will respond.

If I have any spelling mistakes, please excuse my keyboard, it is terrible and it skips many of my keystrokes.