STW are anoying me and my tribe

plumby

me and my tribe ~RB~ are getting attacked by stw i have an attack coming soon and i think there a bunch of idiots stop atacking me

DeletedUser137

Stw will kick your if they want to, no 2 ways about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you are in a former RUM tribe afaik, or was once a RUM affiliated tribe, changing tag doesn't help, looks like you joined the wrong tribe

else well you are a red dot, we have no relations with your tribe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

me and my tribe ~RB~ are getting attacked by stw i have an attack coming soon and i think there a bunch of idiots stop atacking me

Can I offer you some assistance? :axemen: :lightcavalry: :ram: :snob: :snob: :snob: :snob:

Or perhaps the following words will help you find solace?
<Settings>
<Start Over>

DeletedUser4328

Is eveyone sick of reading 10+ new topics a day. I mean come on really.

Yes you are getting attack but is that politics? Is it Propaganda?

Nope don't think so. Your best and only hope was to join another tribe. Maybe a large tribe and hide under there banner. Yes the advice might be a bit late. But if you couldnt think of that yourself maybe your villages are better off in the hands of better players.

God speed StW:axemen:

DeletedUser

You have no relations to STW. Your crying about 1 attack?? Would you prefer if I attack you say oh 25 full attack armies?? How do you think you would fair then?

Please realize your tribe has forums. Ask your mates for help. Seriously you call STW idiots when your posting it in the Game forum and not your tribes.

Now who is the idiot?

DeletedUser

haha RB (random blood) is a tribe that has irratated me for quite a while. Why? i dont know...

Show them to the RIM please StW.

Cheersthnxbye.

DeletedUser7182

I think the only time I give notice to RB usually is when I get a 35% moral and -20% bad luck on a village that should have been cheap.

rb has a couple of decent clusters, but outside of those clusters they have 0 influence.

DeletedUser1185

wait a minute this guy is whining about one attack on him ?? ? ? hate to see what he would be like with what i've had come in past couple days :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

hmm im in stw11 and iv noticed a few rb-w around me.. i think ill join in :icon_twisted:

:axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

DeletedUser

awww c'mon now,,

i'd hate to see such a massacre seriously.
they got enough blood on them already do you(STW) really need to put more on them keep them their peace and plus Esl might get into this

plumby

okay sorry for my post i dont mean to take it out on the whole stw tribe it was just this one member who attacked me and sent rude mails ill report him sorry stw

DeletedUser

As a duke in StW, I'll give you options

1) Shut up
2) Disband and keep your mouth shut

And also, if we really really really wanted to annoy you, we'd put you so far onto the rim you'd be going off the edge of the map.

Understood,

StW = Major Power
~RB~ = Small timers

--
Dale
Duke Of StW2.

DeletedUser

I was RB before I entered STW3 and I must say that they rather side with a "stronger" enemy whom I attacked than with their own tribe mates. Is not good. Pissed me off and I warn them not to attack one more time because then we will venture south to them :snob: :snob: :snob: :snob: :snob: