SubV vs W29

DeletedUser

Antonman has a library of noob reports, which shows your standards of a player are low Miller, what are we to think of you? He clearly has minimal understanding of the game. If he could still be in DBD i gaurentee he would be, but I kicked him because he is not a good player. mwah! :(

Yes you are trying to act tough, what does coming on the forums saying your declaring against everyone supposed to portray? and then calling out other tribes for their "sad" actions against you. Just because declaring against the world is a stupid idea doesnt mean your not trying to act tough.

DeletedUser

i see players like dark1444 who nobody has the guts to fight hes been tribeless for how long?
Lol first who are you ig for I never heard of you before and dealing with dark14444 is that I don't know where he loyalties lie at this time and when I find out. I will make my decision on fighting him then but I don't go into being rash or doing something stupid to appease you or anyone but if my Duke asked me for his destruction I would take it. Also on the other hand if my Duke accepts him into TLA I will welcome him with open arms. I answered this since I am one of the best to attack Dark14444 regarding position wise. I would like to see your stats on this world since I don't think Pantherskurt has to prove anything to you but rather you prove to him.
Now to stay on topic lol, I have nothing else left to say.:lol:

DeletedUser

Who is the sad 4m player Grind player, i want to congratulate them on such a high honour.

I hope its me :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Antonman has a library of noob reports, which shows your standards of a player are low Miller, what are we to think of you? He clearly has minimal understanding of the game. If he could still be in DBD i gaurentee he would be, but I kicked him because he is not a good player. mwah! :(

Yes you are trying to act tough, what does coming on the forums saying your declaring against everyone supposed to portray? and then calling out other tribes for their "sad" actions against you. Just because declaring against the world is a stupid idea doesnt mean your not trying to act tough.

I know you might think your a great player but if you cant catch on to whats going on then you arent as great as you say. I have been playing for years and i realize im doing everything wrong. Its completely on purpose. I want to get nobled. 10-15 attacks took villages because i sent my defense to attack so DBD or TLA or Grind! would hurry up and take my villages. I didnt think i would have to tell everyone i was quitting to get them to take them. Players in DBD are fully aware im quitting and started taking them already.

As for acting tough again im not. I want to lose my villages. And so does zan. Which is why we wanna get eaten.

DeletedUser79621

If you're quitting, how about you just shut up and hit delete instead of trying to antagonise people... Kthxbai.

DeletedUser

What fun would that be? I would rather start with everyone i can and get taken out. If it takes much longer i might have to just hit delete though. Honestly im not sure why everyone gets all mad when someone declares and makes fun of them for not attacking when there are attacks launched at them. I must be a tough guy or a noob. This isnt tribal hugs. If you dont wanna be attacked then dont play the game. If you get attacked and sit there and cry about it dont play the game. Im not a noob for attacking.

Just hit delete! LOL

And sidewinder that was pretty clever. It almost affected me reading it. Im a loser for not playing tribal hugs and attacking. Good luck with staying alive.

DeletedUser79621

Miller, as someone, if not several people, already stated, they have more important things to do than worry about attacking you... If I wasn't 300 hours away I would happily rid W29 of you, but I'm not moving 300 hours for you =]

DeletedUser

Well i wish you were closer to me. Its ok though. Just having fun on this world. Least you understand that im going out with a band and having fun with it.

DeletedUser

Miller, as someone, if not several people, already stated, they have more important things to do than worry about attacking you... If I wasn't 300 hours away I would happily rid W29 of you, but I'm not moving 300 hours for you =]
Where is he located?

Also you may need a new sig...again... :p

DeletedUser79621

He is located in K71/K82... You could have found that out yourself with your account or twstats =P

I know >.< Luckily I had a sig in reserve that doesn't have a tribe on it... So I shall be using that one.

DeletedUser

I understand going out with a bang, rather then just deleting. Coming on here and making a big deal of how you want it done is not the right way of going about it, cause no one cares what you desire. You keep saying were pansies for not attacking you when you attack us... how much damage did you even deal? Take a village? kill a village worth of troops? W.e. you did it was too weak and pathetic to trigger the reaction you want.

DeletedUser

He is located in K71/K82... You could have found that out yourself with your account or twstats =P

I know >.< Luckily I had a sig in reserve that doesn't have a tribe on it... So I shall be using that one.
I'm lazy :eek: Thanks ^_-

And yes :D another new one for you, yet again xD

DeletedUser79621

So Jess, is you're new account close to him? =P

Also, most of the "new" ones I used were because of me getting bored of the previous one, so really they were my fault, this one however isn't >.<

DeletedUser17769

Im on k86, I'll do it. Prepare to die.

Attacker: enark
Origin: 002 (680|885) K86

Quantity: 0 0 51 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 51 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: Madlax.
Destination: CLOROX (508|304) K35

None of your troops have returned. No information about the strength of your enemy's army could be collected.

See I attacked Madlax it shows how badass and skilled I am.

(but for real good luck fighting the world ;) )

DeletedUser79621

Enark, you're mad skills scare me.

Madlax must have majorly stacked that village for your 51 axes to not get through... =D

DeletedUser

i see players like dark1444 who nobody has the guts to fight

Unlike you, we actually like him :)

They do have a nap i can assure you that. I know nothing happened between when tdp was apart of them till now. Antonman is a small player and they are going for him because he is small. I have tried to get mass attacked and trust me when i say that small players are hitting me. I have attacked the biggest players in the world and big players close to me. I am on the border of DBD and they are doing very little to me and talking about how they are so big and bad. I have lost 100k if that in the last week to TLA and DBD. TLA has sent more attacks then DBD which is even more sad because i sent very little at TLA. DBD is pathetic in my mind.

What really gets me is that panther says im acting "tough". When im attacking the biggest tribes on this world. Thats more suicidal then anything. I talked crap and sent attacks at a 4m grind player and he said im not worth a nuke? Tell me thats not tribal hugs. Thats pathetic. They can talk all there tough talk but im seeing nothing tough but talk from them.

Lets not talk about who is pathetic here :/

• Out of all the tribes you've been in, you have never been to war, And last i check this is called "Tribalwars"
  • 2/3's of your conquers are what Inactives... Whilst 1/3 is barbs...
  • Some of those "big players" you've attacked has more war caps than your caps against those VERY DEADLY barbs and inactives
Stop talking and keep send Defense troops as an attack :icon_rolleyes:
-- Btw who is that GRIND! player that said you was not worth nuking? I have to thank him for seeing sense :)

DeletedUser89005

you seem to like the attention kiddo so let me pay you some here..

I have attacked the biggest players in the world and big players close to me. I am on the border of DBD and they are doing very little to me and talking about how they are so big and bad. I have lost 100k if that in the last week to TLA and DBD. TLA has sent more attacks then DBD which is even more sad because i sent very little at TLA. DBD is pathetic in my mind.

has it ever occured to you why DBD has done little against you and TLA are doing more in your opinion, could it possible be that they dont deem you as a threat and therefore have no need to act against it, its not the nukes/points or even how many of them you have that determines a good player here, its how you actually use them and you my friend have failed big time on that.. so perhaps the most graceful way and perhaps with saving yourself some respect the ideal solution would be to just delete the account, as for who the GRIND! player was i think his response should have been enough for you to understand that..

Zanrelley

Lol panther all I hear from u is that u can't back up ur hype. I'm pretty sure I've been in bigger and better wars than this world will ever see try playing on an aggressive world then come run your mouth.I'm on the antonman account atm and I've played bigger accounts than yours. You don't know a thing about where I've been in this game so don't act like I'm oblivious to the game when u have no clue. And as for ur nap with grind I'm not surprised, omnis was the only decent player I've seen here and I think every single person in o noes knew it too, because u all sent ur nukes from halfway across the world to hit him. Luckily you guys had a lot of nn help with him. A lot of talk no action all I see from u. U got a spare nuke somewhere in ur villages show some of that skill I want to see how good u r.

Last edited:

lords of the emos

U got a spare nuke somewhere in ur villages show some of that skill I want to see how good u r.

Explain how it is possible to demonstrate any type of skill with a single nuke. If he really cared he would just send a few nukes and a few trains at you and this whole nonsense would cease. No-one attacks you because everyone sees you as a joke. If you want to be seen as a threat then why don't you actually start nobling an active player near you - i'm sure that will get you the attention you want/deserve.