Suggestion: PP Spent Rank

DeletedUser99565

tudadar i know personally he hasn't spent a dime on this game. he farms a lot on previous worlds so has a shit ton of pp piled up. probably doing the same thing this world.

DeletedUser119636

tudadar i know personally he hasn't spent a dime on this game. he farms a lot on previous worlds so has a shit ton of pp piled up. probably doing the same thing this world.

That could be true, but I still think a PP Spent Ranking would be interesting to see. haha

DeletedUser103748

It would be interesting, but I doubt that is something you would ever see implemented. It is obvious that the top spenders would be heckled by the rest of the world, and so it would discourage people from buying/spending PP, which hurts Innogames. It'd actually be kind of silly for them to implement this.

DeletedUser90465

I haven't swiped my credit card/paypal on TW since 2010. I have however spent like 20k pp this world though [No shame in admitting it]. I doubt I'll profit in pp this world but I made a ton on world 72, 78, 86 and 87 that I won't run short for a long time.

Old Hobby

It would be interesting, but I doubt that is something you would ever see implemented. It is obvious that the top spenders would be heckled by the rest of the world, and so it would discourage people from buying/spending PP, which hurts Innogames. It'd actually be kind of silly for them to implement this.

This is true, but could be interesting just to see how much people are spending, so they could include an option to hide your name, like you can with awards. So like it could say rank 1 in pp spending is 30k - hidden player, rank 2 29k this player etc etc.

DeletedUser119636

This is true, but could be interesting just to see how much people are spending, so they could include an option to hide your name, like you can with awards. So like it could say rank 1 in pp spending is 30k - hidden player, rank 2 29k this player etc etc.

I like this idea.

DeletedUser103748

That is an interesting idea. If it did not display the player names, I think it could be effective at combating the stigma with PP spending. I don't like the idea of p2w games, or the microtransaction bs, but inno needs to make money somewhere and they give us ample opportunity to farm PP so you can't be mad really. This would be interesting and maybe even encourage people to spend more money on the game. They should look into that ;D

geomikajak

use what you have to your advantage???

I bought 7k ...bloody expensive here with conversion,but= i paid happily.
I have never played a p/p world ,so no free p/p here.I also last bought in 2009
i could have,but chose not to..so in a different boat than people with lots of earnt pp..
i was never a farm rat ..that obviously made shitloads in a p/p world
but..i ain't dumb..this is a new game for some old foxes..so you either play as it was designed to be played to maximum effect?
or you play old school tw..do as many here i know will do..and pawn the shiet out of the pp players that can not play.
others will and have chosen to play the game..and use the settings to their advantage..
but i tell you what..be dammed if i noob enough to spend p/p on <200 point 2nd villas...that..is bad tw!
i don't know what the issue is spending or buying pp..you all signed up to w89 settings>>
happy hunting!
geo' (beer)

Last edited:

DeletedUser90465

use what you have to your advantage???

I bought 7k ...bloody expensive here with conversion,but= i paid happily.
I have never played a p/p world ,so no free p/p here.I also last bought in 2009
i could have,but chose not to..so in a different boat than people with lots of earnt pp..
i was never a farm rat ..that obviously made shitloads in a p/p world
but..i ain't dumb..this is a new game for some old foxes..so you either play as it was designed to be played to maximum effect?
or you play old school tw..do as many here i know will do..and pawn the shiet out of the pp players that can not play.
others will and have chosen to play the game..and use the settings to their advantage..
but i tell you what..be dammed if i noob enough to spend p/p on <200 point 2nd villas...that..is bad tw!
i don't know what the issue is spending or buying pp..you all signed up to w89 settings>>
happy hunting!
geo' (beer)

Buying Premium off the resource market is actually much more effective for a <200 point village because the resources are more valuable to a smaller village than they are to a larger village due to its disposable income.

I do agree that it is nooby to noble a barb under 500 points, but some players must do it if they are defensive or if they have a such a lead that everyone around them is max 1k points and absolute turtles.

Time-

Is never going to happen. For two simple reasons:
- Some people are embarrassed and don't want people know they used pp, so a ranking with actual account names would stop some people from spending more, which is the last thing Inno wants of course.
- Other people are naive and would be disgusted if they saw how much some spent on it, which rules out an anonymous ranking as well.

mike62

As others have said there is no chance of this happening as it will frighten people off from spending there hard earned on the game.

tresdevil1

I have 8k pp is anyone here interested ? PM me on my skype. elrick_dragnil