Suits & EGO

DeletedUser

Oh gosh, so scary. :icon_rolleyes:

You guys really want a fourth example of how you can't take a single village from me? ...Just seems wasteful at this point..

No, I'm referring to the 730 villages we gained from suitup as it crumbled.

So basically, until you conquer more than 730 villages back from us then I might consider you as actually fighting the core EGO players... Up until then these are basically just recaps.

Right... gotta ya.... the 10 or so from suitup that didnt go into ego/zips fam with that other 40 suitup that did carry that load of the failure of those u took in. (good move btw, invite the suitup u were owning, and then declare war on the few that worked well....not going so well huh?).

Still got the dead horse...or are you going to continue to beat it?

DeletedUser105025

@Toll

I hope you realise you are a terrible player, so you acting otherwise is pointless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now THIS was funny coming from njc

thanks for brightening my day bro

I only brag about myself, ego sucks.

Oh, and I'm sure it was a necessary lesson for you. Sure you've played the game before but the skill with which you do so is very much in question.

hellthug

Oh gosh, so scary. :icon_rolleyes:

You guys really want a fourth example of how you can't take a single village from me? ...Just seems wasteful at this point..

No, I'm referring to the 730 villages we gained from suitup as it crumbled.

So basically, until you conquer more than 730 villages back from us then I might consider you as actually fighting the core EGO players... Up until then these are basically just recaps.

i was lurking these forums for quiet sometime now and i couldn't help but to notice your ignorance .

Side 1:
Players: The warsword, heresxwolfman, Mieszko., iLithium, Solution4U, velvetcrabman, h46ac, Gemzscreen, kierang44, aurelian74, Danish Leaf, Livo1981, tekkenazo, devjd, Frezy, sub555, Rangeley773, halfg187, Wild Jesus, astephen68, Mousse, That Flag Guy, Ash Nutty
Side 2:
Tribes: EGO

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,568
Side 2: 4,390
Difference: 1,178

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 235
Side 2: 138
Difference: 97

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 42,950,706
Side 2: 33,004,246
Difference: 9,946,460

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,176,278
Side 2: 1,280,710
Difference: 895,568

chart

here is the stats including every member ego have at the moment .

as you can see most of the players that ego took the "730" villages from are either in ego or in zips .

so next time check some facts insted of calling smoke "suite up 2.0" out of ignorance , the facts show that most of suite up went to either your tribe or zips .

and smoke is not losing to ego in any shape, or form .

DeletedUser

i was lurking these forums for quiet sometime now and i couldn't help but to notice your ignorance .

Side 1:
Players: The warsword, heresxwolfman, Mieszko., iLithium, Solution4U, velvetcrabman, h46ac, Gemzscreen, kierang44, aurelian74, Danish Leaf, Livo1981, tekkenazo, devjd, Frezy, sub555, Rangeley773, halfg187, Wild Jesus, astephen68, Mousse, That Flag Guy, Ash Nutty
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,568
Side 2: 4,390
Difference: 1,178

chart

Side 1: 235
Side 2: 138
Difference: 97

chart

Side 1: 42,950,706
Side 2: 33,004,246
Difference: 9,946,460

chart

Side 1: 2,176,278
Side 2: 1,280,710
Difference: 895,568

chart

here is the stats including every member ego have at the moment .

as you can see most of the players that ego took the "730" villages from are either in ego or in zips .

so next time check some facts insted of calling smoke "suite up 2.0" out of ignorance , the facts show that most of suite up went to either your tribe or zips .

and smoke is not losing to ego in any shape, or form .

I never said we conquered 730 villages. They were brought in. Stick to lurking cutie.

Anyways, there are a number of suitup players that no longer exist on this world... so your number would be wrong in any case.

hellthug

I never said we conquered 730 villages. They were brought in. Stick to lurking cutie.

Anyways, there are a number of suitup players that no longer exist on this world... so your number would be wrong in any case.

(facepalm ) my point was to simply point out something you keep repeating and the way you keep connecting suite up with smoke hence the quote (No, I'm referring to the 730 villages we gained from suitup as it crumbled.)

the simple fact is smoke are not suite up get over it , yes some players from suite up joined smoke and most joined zips , and you think that smoke have to take 730 villages from ego to be even is ignorant .

and you keep connecting suite up and smoke even after jfsmith3 cleared the fact .

DeletedUser

So you talk about me not researching my numbers, yet here jfsmith says there are "40 members in the Zip family" really? you think that's accurate?

Nothing's happening around me though, you guys are still slowly, slowly eating those isolated villages still.

Smoke is still suitup. Suitup was not the suitup that was originally created by Last and Blue, but the crappy offshoot of a decent premade tribe. The leadership of that mockery of a tribe still resides is Smoke almost to a man.

Let's say for instance that EGO split and Core, cliftus, and I remained in "EGO" but simply changed the name to "Why do i have to beat sense into your heads for every example and point i make"; would you not still call that remaining tribe EGO? All the leaders would be the same and our tribe, though smaller, would act in almost exactly the same way as before. Therefore, it would be an offshoot of EGO (EGO 2.0). This also applies to the crappy end of suitup and Smoke now.

DeletedUser105025

Everyone like a hug. Robots couldn't care less either way.

darkaniken2

4ifJX.png

Yep, certainly looks over to me.

EDIT: Odd, puush seems to be down.

EDIT2: ah, there we go.

Krazymoefoe

So no caps for almost 72 hours now, feels like something strange no? Could be a lull but you hear things you know.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SMOKE

Timeframe: 02/09/2013 00:00:00 to 04/09/2013 20:29:41

Total conquers:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 126
Difference: 75

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 411,829
Side 2: 1,121,646
Difference: 709,817

chart

chart
[/spoil]

darkaniken2

So no caps for almost 72 hours now, feels like something strange no? Could be a lull but you hear things you know.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SMOKE

Timeframe: 02/09/2013 00:00:00 to 04/09/2013 20:29:41

Total conquers:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 126
Difference: 75

chart

chart

Side 1: 411,829
Side 2: 1,121,646
Difference: 709,817

chart

chart
[/spoil]

The only caps before that were really off inactives. With core kicking heyal like a noob, no more of those to really pad the stats. Everything else is stacked.

DeletedUser110713

Side 1:
Tribes: BIFFY
Side 2:
Tribes: PEND

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 182
Difference: 123

chart

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 137
Difference: 124

chart

Side 1: 371,473
Side 2: 1,394,534
Difference: 1,023,061

chart

Side 1: 122,523
Side 2: 1,040,232
Difference: 917,709

chart

Hm, biffy is already fighting a tribe, I think you wont have to worry about them for as long as they rim Zips and Pend