Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 131,429
Side 2: 195,305
Difference: 63,876

chart

[/spoil]

rawr.

DeletedUser

If i am an attention whore, i guess i got what i wanted, killed everything your little tribe sent. If you knew my current situation, you would know it has nothing to do with owning your asses.

darkaniken2

Hope it was worth the damage to your tribe. Not to mention proving my point about SuitUps tactics.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHA The reason i'm in the situation i am has nothing to do with any tatics used, the reason i'm where i am gave me no advantages whasoever over anyone, i played fair the whole time. You can blame only your tribe for running a failed op on me.

When i said i had my fun i was talking about fighting you guys. Believe me, i'm pretty pissed off for what happened, i don't use any tatics to win, this is a game after all, winning using any tatics that are unfair take the fun away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice to see all the tribes that ganged up on EGO months ago slowly destroying themselves, way to go guys :lol:

DeletedUser

Core, can you do anything besides trying to insult/tease others? We all know you sure can't attack, i'm wondering if you have any skills...

darkaniken2

Amusing, someone like you talking about skills. :D Forgive me while I don't take your word that you weren't giving yourself an advantage. Your situation says otherwise.

DeletedUser44759

I lol'd, am away for a week and ego outgrows us by 10 vills....arrgghh!!! the world is coming to an end, so sad!

darkaniken2

I lol'd, am away for a week and ego outgrows us by 10 vills....arrgghh!!! the world is coming to an end, so sad!

Let's not forget the -A- merge after they imploded over the hellrazor incident, and now incomings rather unfortunate situation.

DeletedUser

Amusing, someone like you talking about skills. :D Forgive me while I don't take your word that you weren't giving yourself an advantage. Your situation says otherwise.

Do you really think i need you to take my word? I'm pretty sure that if you wanted, you could ask your friends mods what happened. Tip of the week, i do pay for my PA.

And i guess it's safe to assume my skills were proven when i did conquered your villages and defended all my villages without a single loss.

DeletedUser

Meh, anyone could take a village from desktop.. I still think you're impressive though..... even with the cheating :lol:

DeletedUser

Funny, but i took villages from at least 5 of your tribe....

[spoil]Side 1: Players: meirelesdubois
Side 2:
Players: AGREEN5477, Daven35, ChocoEgo, Wei Chen, imnot147, Exceptional Altitudes, desktopcommando, -GuidingLight-, xmirghetx

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 11
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 199,876
Side 2: 96,514
Difference: 103,362

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1: Players: meirelesdubois
Side 2:
Players: ChocoEgo, Daven35, -GuidingLight-, AGREEN5477, Mancityrule, Exceptional Altitudes, xmirghetx, Wei Chen

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 11
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 180,484
Side 2: 96,514
Difference: 83,970

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

recaps, ho..!

wanna know who you could never take a village off of despite many many attempts? <3 :icon_redface: