Summer is almost over....

• Thread starter DeletedUser74275
  • Start date

DeletedUser74275

how do you all think this world will fair now summer is almost over?

we all thought that summer was going to be a huge burden to many - and it was with some big names quitting out of the blue

now the younger players will be returning to school / college...are we going to see more inactives? the strain of more account sits taking their toll? etc

or will it be business as usual?

i would post a poll, but i dont have the ability to do so :icon_razz:

DeletedUser101399

Well, Im going off to university to study Chemistry. However, I severely doubt that will affect my ability to play the game. As for everyone else, I expect we will see a drop in activity, some players will quit and will be quickly internalled, then it will be back to buisness.

smivers

I think we will see some inactivity, and some players leave the world. But the actives will just eat them up and carry on as they were. :)

DeletedUser

Well I'm off to uni in a couple of weeks. My activity will drop off completely for the duration of Freshers week (booze, booze everywhere), but who knows, maybe I'll be able to come back and play full time after that. Maybe.

DeletedUser

Freshers week :icon_razz:

I'm not even going to uni but i cant wait for it

DeletedUser

Well I'm off to uni in a couple of weeks. My activity will drop off completely for the duration of Freshers week (booze, booze everywhere), but who knows, maybe I'll be able to come back and play full time after that. Maybe.

If your living in halls.. you're gonna have to give up with tw. ;D

DeletedUser

how do you all think this world will fair now summer is almost over?
Newsflash: the world has two hemispheres.
Winter is nearly over.

What is with all these people that think their country is the center of the universe?

DeletedUser

If your living in halls.. you're gonna have to give up with tw. ;D

Was in halls last year, moving into a house now.

To be honest a lot of last year was spent sat around my flat doing nothing, well in the day at least anyway (mind you I didn't start TW again until the year was as good as over). Dunno if I'll be busier this year though.

Winter is nearly over.

What is with all these people that think their country is the center of the universe?

I have a fun game. You each have 30 seconds to name a single relevant country in the Souther Hemisphere.

*tick tick tick*
"Well that easy there's...... erm..... Aus..... nah stuff that...... umm....."
*du du du, dadadada bong*
images

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a fun game. You each have 30 seconds to name a single relevant country in the Souther Hemisphere.

*tick tick tick*
images

I am insulted

DeletedUser74275

Winter is nearly over.

i dont believe my country is the center of the universe

id say the majority of folk on here are in summertime and not winter

but if you want to keep being a smarty pants in every post you go ahead :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i dont believe my country is the center of the universe

id say the majority of folk on here are in summertime and not winter

but if you want to keep being a smarty pants in every post you go ahead :icon_wink:

im in winter :p

DeletedUser74275

Hugh wouldve thought that?

i couldnt give a castlemaine four X where anyone is from, i was talking about alot of people experiencing the return of school/college/university etc and how it will effect our world after the summer dropouts

DeletedUser

*tick tick tick*
images
Well, without Australian minerals (predominantly iron for steel, but also uranium, etc.), China grinds to a halt. Without China's economy, America grinds to a halt.
Yeah, Australia is insignificant in the global scheme. :icon_rolleyes:
I really did think you were smarter than this Adam, perhaps I gave you too much credit.

Oh, and I'm not even from Australia, but how about that NZ film and television industry? Y'all love our NZ produced film and television shows, but don't want to give us recognition? Cool story bro. And I heard somewhere that the NZ beef, lamb and dairy industries are among the top in the world or some shit? But y'all wouldn't care about quality produce, would ya?

DeletedUser

Well, without Australian minerals (predominantly iron for steel, but also uranium, etc.), China grinds to a halt. Without China's economy, America grinds to a halt.
I really did think you were smarter than this Adam, perhaps I gave you too much credit.

Oh, and I'm not even from Australia, but how about that NZ film and television industry? Y'all love our NZ produced film and television shows, but don't want to give us recognition? Cool story bro. And I heard somewhere that the NZ beef, lamb and dairy industries are among the top in the world or some shit? But y'all wouldn't care about quality produce, would ya?

It's always fun to see Kiwis and Aussies getting worked up over stuff like this. (chuckle) I had a friend who raged for hours because some map we got for an assignment had cut off Australia. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It's always fun to see Kiwis and Aussies getting worked up over stuff like this. (chuckle) I had a friend who raged for hours because some map we got for an assignment had cut off Australia. :icon_biggrin:
I'm not getting worked up, it is completely ignorant to assert that the entire Southern hemisphere is redundant.
And by the way NZ kicks ass, prove me wrong, I dare you. I double dog dare you.

DeletedUser95593

Agreed Flight of the conchords is an amazing show :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'm not getting worked up, it is completely ignorant to assert that the entire Southern hemisphere is redundant.

NZ sucks. :icon_eek:

I kid, I kid. :icon_wink: I used to watch Pulp Sport when I was little and my love for Kiwi land has been growing since.

DeletedUser

as an inhabitant of australia I would like to say
(insert generic sheep based reference about New Zealanders) :icon_eek: